The First Look (Natsu)

A/N: Hi i write under Layla Hearfillia. So I will be named Layla. I do not have much dialogue but I thought that the first chapter should have descriptions. All you Harry Potter fans that have no idea what fairy Tail is and want more description of their actions please tell me. Also Natsu is going to be a bit smarter than normal.

So it was a normal day. I was fighting with Gray. Calling him a Icicle. When Gramps comes out of his office and calls Erza, Lucy and Juvia into his office. They go. I start to get into a physical fight with him when Lucy pulls me away from Gray and back to her apartment. At the same time I saw that Gray was being pulled away by Erza. When we got to her apartment. We get there and she starts talking. “Okay so we are going to school in England next week.” I look at her with my crooked smile. “It is a job that gramps gave us. We will be there for a few years.” I smile. This is the first time I have ever gotten a year or more job. I am so happy. “Also you can not use your magic a lot. only the teachers there will know about us. The kids won't.” My smile drops. I can’t use magic. “You can use it when there is no one from the school around us. On Sundays we are allowed in the forest to practise. The reason we are going is that Future Rouge came back to attack the school. So we have to help protect it.”

I look at Lucy. my smile drops. I see Lucy dying in front of my eyes. I reach up to Lucy and fully show my love for her. I kiss her. She is shocked for a few seconds. I was about to pull away when she wrapped her arms around my neck. We pull away when we need to breath. We rest our foreheads together. “What was that for?” Lucy asks.

“Because I love you. I couldn't stand to see you die again. Please, I know you can take care of yourself but please be careful.” I say. I stare at her and wait for her say something.

“I love you too. I will always be careful. Now we are going with Gray,” I groan at his name. “Erza” I squeal with fear. “‘Juvia” I don’t make a noise but I have a small smile. “And Jellal.” I look confused.  “He came to us with this. Also we are going to look fourteen.” I nod. We sleep in the same bed that night and for once i am not kicked out this time.

We are all headed for a new school called Hogwarts. We will be entering in the fourth year because we would have been going into into back at Fairy Tail’s school for the gifted (or so we lie). We are all sitting around being bored. Lucy is talking to Loke. Erza is sharpening her swords. Jellal is talking to his brother (A/N: There is not Edolas so Mystogan is his twin brother). Gray is talking with Juvia. I am just sitting here playing with happy, my cat. I cast a spell and it backfired so it turned the cat blue. “I am going to bed.” I look up and see Lucy going to bed.

I follow her into the bedroom. She goes into the bathroom and gets ready. Our sleeping arrangements is what changed. Luce has gotten use to me sleeping in the same bed as her so we sleep in the same bed. Gray and Jellal are staying in the same room. same with Juvia and Erza. I kinda like Luce. Everyone know that except for her. Once she comes out of the bathroom. I take off my shirt and crawl into bed with her and fall asleep.

~Line brake. HA HA HA.~

next morning.

Once we woke up we all got ready. Erza with her enormous amount of luggage. I got ready and saw Luce in her white dress.(infinity clock arc. Celestial outfit brought by Virgo). We see a red haired family run into a wall in between platform nine and ten. We walked up to the eldest one and Erza asked “Excuse me. We are the Exchange students. how do you get to the platform?” The woman laughed.

“you run at the the wall in between platforms nine and ten.” The rest of her family goes and Erza runs at the wall first. I cannot believe she made it. I went next and almost hurled at the sight of the train.

We got on the train and I passed out on Luce’s lap with her petting my hair. They woke me up and we went to find a Hagrid. “Firs’ years and exchange students over here.” We heard someone calling.

We walked to where I smelled a human scent. All of the smells on the train almost knocked me out. We got into boats and I fall over onto Luce again. There are two first years with us. They look at me with a weird expression on their faces. The boat came around a bend and I saw the building and I saw Luce’s face light up when she saw the building. I love that look on her face. Once the boat stops I run off and kiss the ground. Our team is laughing. We walk into the school. She gives a speech that I do not listen to.

She tells us not to go with the rest of the first years. We wait for her to get us. I walk in and see lots of people. Not that I am worried but Lucy clings to me. She looks scared. We walk up to the front and I see a hat. Mcgonagall calls us up one by one. we get sorted. We all end up in Gryffindor. 

Vote Comment Subscribe

~Layla