Yule Ball (Juvia)

"I have nothing cute to say. Oh puppy's that's cute." "I like pie that doesn't mean i want to date pie."-gimore girls

that awkward moment when you thought you posted a chapter but you didn't...
Juvia's POV

So my Gray-sama (he has insisted I call him Gray), is now congratulating Natsu. Once I saw Natsu and Lucy leave and head up to my room, I follow them just to make sure that they don't have fun on my bed. I walk in when Natsu is opening his egg. I hear the most beautiful voice singing something when Natsu closes it quickly. "It is mermaids" I hear my voice before I can stop it, "They are going to take something from you. Your next task is getting through Mermaids. You will have to get to their underwater city and get what they took from you. Don't tell Harry! He has to figure it out on his own.Natsu grasps Lucy toward him.

"Why not? Harry told Cedric about the dragons..." Lucy asked.

I shrugged. "It's against the rules. You heard the headmaster!"

"as long as they don't take Lucy I will be fine, and I'm sure Harry can figure it out by himself." Natsu kisses the side of her head and leaves. I go with him. Once i get down there i see Gray. He is talking to Hermione. I don't get mad at him talking to other girls. I also know that Hermione has a small crush on Ron. Sadly Mira beat that out of her. That was not fun to be around, Hermione caved like a little girl. So i walk up to them and see that they are talking about classes.

"Hey, Gray-sa... oops sorry. Gray." I almost called him my old name for him.

"Hey, Juvia what do you think of Professor Binns? Hermione says that he is a smart man, or ghost, and is a good teacher and that me and Natsu should stop falling asleep in class." Gray scoffed after.

"Juvia thinks that he is very boring. Juvia has almost fallen asleep in his class too." I say. I talk in third person because I don't want to give personal feelings out to much. Hermione Humphs and stomps away.

"come Juvia" Gray grabs my hand and pulls me out of the common room and up to my room. He pulls me on the bed. We stay there all night. Gray is very loving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live in the world of mangos and live in the world of apples~~~~~~~~~~

The start of Winter break.

I walk into the Great hall and see a old vinyl player. The boys are instructed to sit on one side and the girls on the other. I see Natsu not wanting to break away and Gray is holding on to me harder too. Gray gives me a hard and passionate kiss that tells me he loves me and goes to his side. Lucy, Erza, Mira and I go and sit down beside each other. Mcgonagall walks into the hall. She starts talking about the Yule Ball. It is a dance. After she finishes the explanation me and Gray stop paying attention and we are having a conversation in our eyes.

"Mr. Fullbuster" I hear someone screech.Gray and I jump at the sound. "you are going to help me demonstrate dancing." Gray looks so scared. Who wouldn't? The only time he has ever danced was with Cancer when we battleing the spirits. (A/N: I am changing some things. The spirits can change into their other side.) Suddenly there is a man with a afro, and crab claws.

"Cancer!" Lucy calls. Oh that is the other form. The one Gray faught. Yay! He is going to dance. "Go back."

"No. I have to release his dancing spirit" Cancer said. Lucy sighs. I look around, Everyone from Fairy Tail is looking like nothing is wrong and this happens on a regular basis. The rest look scared. I don't know what happens next but Gray is up and Dancing. He Grabs Mcgonagall. They dance to the waltz. I stare at him and all I want to do is kill her and Gray. He chose her not me. HOW COULD HE! I walk out. I run to the lake. I jump, not not caring if anyone saw me. I stay hidden. All I do is sit and think of my relationship with Gray.