No name chapter (Hermione)

Huff... Puff... Wow, I'm tired! This is the third update today! And also, yes, I couldn't come up with a chapter name. Deal with it! Anyway,

"Harry!" I panted, skidding to a halt beside him and Ron. It was right before breakfast on a Friday afternoon in mid April. "Harry, you've got to come - you've got to come, the most amazing thing's happened - please-"

I seized Harry's arm and started to drag him down the corridor.

"What's the matter?" Harry said.

"I'll show you when we get there - oh, come on, quick-"

Harry and Ron looked at each other for a moment, then back at me. "Ok." Harry said, starting off down the corridor while Ron and I hurried to keep up.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked, after I led them down six floors, and started down the marble staircase in the Entrance Hall.

"You'll see, you'll see in a minute!" I exclaimed. I turned at the bottom of the staircase and led them down into the passage that led to the Hufflepuff common room and dorms, as well as my recent discovery.

I finally stopped at a painting with a gigantic silver fruit-bowl. I stretched my arm out, and tickled the huge green pear with my fore-finger. It laughed, and turned into a door handle. I opened the door, and pushed Harry and Ron into the room that was revealed.

Before Harry could react, Dobby the house elf ran at him squealing Harry Potter sir! Harry Potter! And hugged him around the middle, probably winding him.

"D-Dobby?" Harry gasped.

"It is Dobby, sir, it is!" Dobby squealed, arms still tightly around him and face buried into his stomach.

One happy reunion with Dobby, a tearful and slightly angry reunion with Winky, of all people, and a cup of tea later, we were ushered out of the kitchens by a couple elves.

"Come again!" One of them squeaked.

"That was a nice visit, but do you think we can go to breakfast now?" Ron pleaded. "Seeing all that food made me even hungrier!"

"Yes, Ronald." I said in an exasperated tone (I always call him Ronald when I'm frustrated with him, because I know he doesn't like it).

Oh boy! A line break!

"Well, look who's finally here!" Natsu said sarcastically as we sat down next to him. "What took you guys so long?"

"Hermione was showing is something." Ron said, glaring at me.

"Hey! I thought you should see it! Am I right, Harry?" I defended myself.

"Yeah, it was pretty nice." Harry said absentmindedly, digging into his eggs.

Just then, the post arrived. I looked up excitedly. "What are you excited about? Lucy asked me.

"I decided I'm getting sick of finding things out from the Slytherins." I explained. "So I got a subscription to the Daily Prophet."

"Good idea." Erza said, also looking up now.

Strangely enough, a grey owl landed in front of me. It was closely followed by four barn owls, a brown owl and a tawny.

"How many subscriptions did you get?" Asked Gray, picking up his plate before an owl landed in it.

"What on earth?" I said, taking the letter from the grey owl, and read it.

You are a WickEd giRL. HaRRy PottEr desErves BetteR. gO Back wherE you cAME from mUggle.

"Oh, really!" I exclaimed, probably red in the face.