Fluffffffff (Erza)

Went to Arizona for a week. it was hot and i had a near constant headache but i will not say that it was not fun. With that, On with the fluff.

Erza's POV.

The second task was the most interesting task i could have thought, It was interesting to see Natsu freak out that Lucy was not there. Not seeing her as he went into the water freaked him out. Once I shoved him in the water with the seaweed that i had in storage in case that natsu could not find what he needed to do the second task. Natsu now has the last task to do. The final task will not be as hard as going into his opposite eminent. Natsu is a good fighter, and is a person that I can fight along side with. Lucy is a strong women alouing them to take her when she could vary well drown. We where all walking back to the library so that Mira and Luna can join us.

Once we get to the library we find that there is a table at the back. We all sit down, me at the end Jellal at my left, with Juvia and Gray beside him. Ron and Hermione are beside Gray. The other end is Luna. On my right was Lucy with Natsu beside her then Mira. Lastly Harry and Ginny were beside Natsu. We all pull out some form of homework or another. Lucy is helping Natsu, Juvia is staring at Gray who is pulling his clothes off well doing homework. Hermione is helping Ron. Luna is reading the quizler, and Harry and Ginny are talking about something.

"So I would love to know more about your school. You have not said much but that there are brolls a lot." Ginny told us. We look at each other. They all end up looking at me, we have silently disided that I am answering questions that they have. Now I am not a person for sarcasim but doesn't that sound fun. Sigh.

"Yes, that is right I have lots of questions like where is this school of yours?" Hermione asks suspishusly.

"FT witch stands for Fairy Tail, is in Japan." I lie but it looks convincing and it is not a total lie, if we tramsported FT here it would ruffly land in Japan.

"Where in Japan?" Hermione ask even more suspiciously.

"It is a secret school and we have lots of riveles so I would rather not tell you." I say.

"Okay I will ask one more question because the people around seam to want to ask some and are getting anoyed with me," it is true that the hogwarts students are looking anoyed at her, "why do you all seam to keep a part of your body hidden. Lucy always has a glove on her hand, even when she is sleeping. Natsu seems uncomfortable in his shirt like it is ment to be on the other way. Gray gets anoyed when his shirt is on but dose not take it off anymore. Mira gets mad after her transformations when her uper part of her leg is showing. Juvia hates it too. Jellal hates showing his arms same with you." Hermione gives in acurte detale.

"I..." I don't actually know what to say. "You have...paied a lot of attention to us. I...would not like to tell you why. If you are luck one day we will tell you." I say releved that I could cover. Hermione humfs angrily, every is shocked that we did not answer.

"Why is it that you are all together but Natsu is the most protective?" Ginny asks. I am just about to awncer but she cuts back in. "Oh and why some one for Mira did not come."

"Natsu has what we call Dragon syndrome." I here a small protest from him. "You saw when he talked to his dragon and did not attack." They all nod. "Well he has a spell on him that makes him act like a dragon. So he is overprotective of Lucy because he is her mate and his best friend is Gray..."

"Yah like I would be friends with the striper" Natsu cuts me off.

"Who ya called striper flame brain?" Gray retorts back.

"The ice princess."

"Dragon breath."

"Droopy eyes."

"Slanty eyes" by now they had there heats presses up against each other's.

"Are you guys fighting?" I ask standing up.

"N-n-no" they both stutter, "just friends bickering."

"You better hope so. Anyway Gray and Gajeel this other guy in our gu-school are his best friends. They have nicknames for each other it is cute." I finaly finish.

"That is cool." Ginny states.

We anwcer some other small questions like who is in our school and what is it like when Hermione asks a question again. "Do you guys live at your school?"

"No we can live in the dorms surrounding it but that costs some money or live in our own apartment that have different owners. Most of people in FT don't have family so our school offers us jobs to earn money to pay for where we live." I say.

"So do any of you have family?" She ask. We all hang our head and become realy quiet.

"W-we have all lost our f-family. W-we all have distinct reletives that we slowly find out about but they don't help us. So our family is FT." Lucy said quitely. "The only people here that have know each other sence they where realy little are Erza and Jellal." Oh that bright up painful memories. "But they had the worst childhood anyone could have. So don't go asking about it." Lucy slams her hand on the table and starts to cry.

I look down at the textbook I had open. Herbolagy, and see a wet substance landing on it. I am crying. Out of both eyes. Oh I am realy sad but trying not to think of it. "Erza.." I hear someone say in a afrxtanet toan. "Your crying from both eyes." I make out the voice to be Gray.

"I-I-I will see you guys later." I get out. I grab my herbolagy book and run, run, run and end up in the forest. I equip so I am in my regular clothes and cry my heart out. Jellal, tower of heaven, simen, and katan. Everything. I cry for a hour I think.

I stand up and see that it is dinner time. I equip back into my normal out fit and walk into the grate hall. Once I open the doors I see everyone staring at me. Probably because of my tear stands face. "What are you looking at?" I growled. They go back to there cover stations that probably include me now. I sigh and walk over to the ravenclaw table first. Mira looks at me.

"When we get back Wendy and poleska will want to look at you." She said. I laugh.

"I will tell the via lacrima tonight." I say. She nods. I make my way to the griffnadore table and sit down to see a plate apear in front of me. I start to grab food and eat it. Once I finsh I see most people have and the desert shows up. I start to grab the hole cake I front of me when Ron starts to take a peace. I glare at him and he backs away. I hear our other group members laughing at me. Once I finish tha cake Hermione speaks up .

"I am sorry about asking that question. It was a touchy subject that I did not fully understand so I am sorry." She apologizes.

"It is fine. One day we will tell you our full story's." I say well smiling. Once we finish dinner and start walking out of the grate hall we run into the blind gerk that I don't know his name.

"So the strongest one has a week point. Other then cake I did not think that you would. So would you tell me sweets?" He asks. I get a sword and have the tip poking his stumik.

"Got to hell." I get out of grited teeth. He looks down.

"My father will be hearing about this. He works at the ministry so ours has more power then who ever your daddy is." He said.

"We have more power then you would dreem. And I don't even rember my father. So you treat dose not work. See ya" I say well walking away and waving. Once we get back to the tower I got to bed because of the emotional day. I hope that we have easer times. Sigh.

Tell us what you think. Now for the next hit you will be seeing Lindsay.