The Couples (Jellal)

A/N: Yay another chapter. Okay so for the people that know Fairy Tail you do not have to read the flashback it is from episode 68 when Jellal is being taken into custody. All about Erza's last name. So I have all of the couples. Jerza, Gruvia, Nalu, and Laxmir. Yay. Also for the people that are confused about the last chapter don't be. Lindsay just thought it would be nice for all of the Harry Potter fans out there. So people that follow me sorry if it was boring. Now on with the story. One last thing if there are random things in here that don't make sense it is because my partner DID NOT READ THIS CHAPTER! Sorry just some notes for her.

Okay so dark arts was terrifying. It was all about these killing curses and ones that could not be mistaken. Nevill was taken back by professor moody. I just sat and watched. I was about to follow when I felt Erza's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she shook her head. I sighed. I hate it when people are hurt. It is hard for me to stand.

We start walking to our other classes. It was a normal day. Nothing out of the ordinary happening. We were at supper when Mira comes bouncing up to us. "Hey guys master wants to talk to us." We get up and follow Mira. She stops just outside of the great hall. "Master also wants Virgo and Loke." Lucy nods and starts reaching for her belt.

"Not yet there are people here." Natsu said looking worried. Lucy stops reaching for her belt. I look around.

"Where are they?" Erza and I ask. "We can't see them."

"Let me see" Natsu starts walking around. He eventually walks into something. He grabs it and pulls. There is nothing there. There is a cloak though. It is weird. "This smells like the three. I wonder... This has a invisibility spell. It is from foray. It should be home but it was here... It was bought here a long time ago along with other things. I only know this because the rightful owner wanted them back. We could not find them but we found a diary that told us about what they were and what happened to them. I only remember because that was the first and last time Gray out shined me on a job." Gray snorts. Erza nods.

"Gray-sama Juvia thinks that you don't have to outshine Natsu-san. Juvia does not think less of you." Juvia randomly states. Natsu goes into the great hall. I wonder what he is doing. When he comes back Mira is all over him.

"Where did you go? Why did you go? What was your logic? Why did you suddenly get smart?" Mira was so confused. Lucy was just swooning over Natsu. Which is weird when she is normally vary controlling towards him.

“I only remember because Gray beat me and Erza said pay attention so I did. I am smarter than people think. Okay so I went to give it back to Harry. He was the owner of it so i gave it back to him. He was surprised that i had it. he said that it was up in his room. he was also not Lying because his heart did not race. So it is wired.” Natsu said confused and totally happy that he is the smart one for once. Mira was thinking it over.

It was probably Rouge. I think we may need to bring in more Dragon slayers. We need some better sense of smell. Natsu has the best sense of smell when it comes to Rogue because of the fact that he killed future Lucy. I would be the same way when it comes to Erza. I don’t know why it was Lucy that came and not someone else. I know Natsu was dead but what about the rest of us. That was the thought that worried me the most about that time. I also know that Gray died, and so did Lucy I could feel when they did. Lucy has not told Natsu yet. I am worried if she will Natsu will freak out. she needs to tell him soon. Everyone else knows. Juvia has become more attached to Gray because she saw him die.

“Natsu it is good you remembered. I have a feeling it was Rogue. He knew that we arrived. I hate it. I have been listening to the talk around school and found out that there is a dark wizard name You-Know-Who. I don’t have a name yet. the dark wizard may have people in the school that is reading him information about Harry. They could team up together.” I say. After I say it I see Natsu grab Lucy and hold her near him. I sigh. I wish I could be like that with Erza.