Research (Lucy/Natsu)

Time skip to the second week of February.

Lucy's POV

So we are sitting in the common room, Harry had just come back from the prefects bathroom with the egg. Harry told us the message that the egg hid.

"We know. Juvia took into the lake when she went for her swim. We did not know it was gone until she came back and told us." Natsu said. I looked at him, I can not believe that he is smarter than he acted. He still acts like a idiot but he is my idiot.

"Okay? That's weird. Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked. Erza came down then.

"Because this is a contest where it is all about you. So we did not want to spoil it. Plus I told him not to. Freed also almost kicked my butt for letting you tell us about the dragons." Erza said. She looked freaked. "Freed threatened to c-come with L-laxus, Bix and Ever. They would be easy except the fact that he wanted to put stuff all around so we would be trapped."

I shuddered. "That would be bad." I simply state because I did not trust my voice. We would have to beat them again. Just so they don't annoy us.

"Who are they?" Hermione asked. I shivered.

"They uh are the discipline people at our school. They hate it when things are out of order." Juvia covers. We hear a banging on the common room door. We walk to it. Everyone that has wands has them out.

"Let me in" a raspy voice asks. It was a female voice but creepy. Oh it is Mira.

"Wands away." I say and walk to the door. I open it and Mira is there satan soul. "Yes Mira, Laxus was going to come with Freed and try to keep us in line because we broke rules. They are still talking about it. Calm down." Mira looks at me. then transforms back.

"Oh,when?" She asks.

"I said to come when the final task is here." Erza said. We look at here. Shit they are coming. crap crap crap.

"That sucks. Tell tell them that they can't do magic or else we are screwed." I say.

"Why?" Hermione asks.

"They are more powerful than us and like to beat us up when they need to." I say. Loke appears.

"L-lucy did you say the THUNDER TRIBE is coming." He said.

"Yep." I say. "Erza talked to Freed. Why, I don't get but she did they are coming to pick us up on the last day of the tournament."

"What is so scary about these people?" Ron asks.

"They, uh, beat up most of the people in our school and uh threatened the town that our school was near. They redeemed themselves but they can be scary. Titana can beat ever," they were confused about the names. "Ever is the girl in the team, Bix is that guy in a mask, Freed is the ones that talk about rules, and Laxus is who Mira loves" I finished in a sing song voice.

"I do not love him" Mira said all definite.

"The matchmaker can not admit it. I am so shocked. Harry, Ron and Hermione when they come tell me if she loves him." I say they nod.

"So to continue Titana can bet ever, Celestial (me) can beat Bix, Dragon (Natsu) can beat Laxus with the help of the Iron Dragon, and the Daemon (Mira) can beat Freed." Hermione's mouth opens, "you can figure the names out for yourself." She closes her mouth, looking miffed.

"Why will you not tell me!? You don't tell us anything!" Hermione yelled and ran up to the dorms. We all looked shocked.

"I was expecting that. When we come back next year she will be in for a surprise." Jellal said looking worried.