Ravenclaw (Mira)

A/N: I am sick this week and my computer was getting fixed so i am so sorry if it does not flow properly. the next one will be better.

When I was done with sorting the kids from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons came in (Beauxbatons sat down at our table) and Dumbledore started to tell us a bit more about it. He started with showing us the goblet. "So this is the goblet of fire. The goblet of fire will tell us who will participate. You have to seventeen to enter. I will draw the line my self. If you use a potion it will not work." He said looking at two red headed boys sitting near my friends. "If somehow your spell or potion beats my age line then you are obviously a skilled witch or wizard, and deserve to be in the tournament." He said, looking pointedly at our Fairies. "Also there will be three tass. You will know what each is closer to the start. That is all." We a start to eat.

Okay so I have a free day. I start school tomorrow. I hate that I am not with my friends. Though I have made a friend named Luna, who is a year below me. I have every class with the Fairies so it can be easier to defend the school. I also saw Lucy and Natsu kiss. I fainted and was taken to the nurse. Once I said I was fine and I could walk I called the guild. I saw them start to party. I was sad that I could not be there. I go out to the forest. I along with my friends where the only ones aloud. I saw people watching me as I went to the forest. I changed into satan soul.

I saw teachers coming into the forest and I jumped down. They looked at me and wondered who the hell I was. “I am a demon that has come to this forest now leave before I destroy  you all.” They ran away. I laughed and returned to normal and followed them. I saw them go to Dumbledore's office. I come behind and listen through the door.

“The demon scared us. What are we going to do about her. If the students Found out that there is a demon in our forest the would freak.” I heard Dumbledore laugh.

“Did she look like this?” He was probably holding up a picture.

“Yes. how did you know?” The teacher asked.

“That would be our new student. She can be a demon if she wants. She has four forms. So do not anger her. it is hard to stop her once she is going.” I laugh at that and go to my room. I sit down and play with my magic. Then I met up with everyone in the room with the goblet of fire. I stare at it. I see everyone sitting there.

“Who is going to enter.” I ask. Hermione looks at me like i am crazy.

“You can’t it is for seventeen year olds. Dumbledore drew this age line himself. No way you can trick it.” Hermione said. I look at her. Then two people with red hair come over.

(A/N: Some of this is going to be from the book. most of the description. there will be extra lines)

Somewhere behind us we heard laughing. We turned and saw Fred, George, and Lee Jordan Hurrying down the staircase, all three of them looked extremely excited.

“done it,” Fred (or was it George?) said in a triumphant told us. “Just taken it.”

“what?” said Ron.

“the ageing potion, dungbrains,” said Fred. I was sure it was Fred this time.

“one drop each,” Said George, rubbing his hands together with glee. “we only need to be a few months older.”

“we’re going to split the thousand galleons between the three of us if one wins.” said lee grinning broadly.

“i’m not sure it is going to work, you know.” said Hermione warningly. “I am sure Dumbledore will have thought of this. he even told us. I know you are smart but i don’t think that you can outsmart him.” All three of them ignored her. I sighed. the only reason they are doing this is because we will be able to get in. so they wanted to make sure that people don’t worry about what we will do.