Chapter 100: The Kage Reanimated; Sasuke's Decision

"Tell me, Mr. Orochimaru! Did Hanabusa ever make it to the leaf village?!" Kanto questioned as Minato nodded.

Sasuke scoffed. "Hanabusa? What about her?"

Minato and Kanto exchanged looks before Kanto grabbed Sasuke by the shoulders, shaking him as tears fell down his face. "Because she's my daughter of course! I'm just so worried about my little red!!"

"Oh, so she's fine..?" Minato face palmed as Kanto rubbed the back of his neck, the large scroll on his back shuffling as he chuckled nervously.

Hashirama sighed, placing a hand to his head as he shook his head. "Conflict, no matter what the era."

"No way I'm going against the leaf! You can't control me!" Kanto yelled childishly as Minato sweat dropped.

"Actually he can..." Minato mumbled as Kanto sweat dropped.

"Oh."

"I still can't believe these people are worth such high names..." Suigetsu mumbled as Hashirama sulked in the corner after Tobirama told him to shut up.

"Please do not misunderstand. I don't have any more leanings in that direction. Haven't you noticed I'm not suppressing your personalities? I'm merely a stage for discourse per his strong desire." Orochimaru stated as he gestured to Sasuke.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I want to ask you hokage some things." Sasuke said as Kanto titled his head to the side.

"It's ALWAYS Uchiha! Is that just me?!" Kanto exclaimed as Tobirama nodded in agreement.

"Is that you, Sasuke?" Sarutobi said in disbelief.

Tobirama scowled. "You belong to the Uchiha? Of course you'd stick with a scoundrel."

"Tobirama! I told you to stop saying such things!" Hashirama scolded as Tobirama growled.

"You're too soft, big brother!"

"Never mind me. Lord Third...why did you make Itachi do what he did?" Sasuke questioned as the third looked down.

"Originally, I chose Rose for the mission. But...
she abandoned the village after assasinating her anbu squad. However I offered her a place back in the village to lure her in, the night of the massacre. You see, Orochimaru had taken Rose as a child and branded her the first to receive a curse mark. It changed Rose, and she was suddenly stronger then most Jonin, thinking like a jonin at merrily five years old." Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Her and Itachi were unstoppable. Rose never even attended the academy, and quickly was named the prodigy of the Uchiha clan. I wanted her and Itachi to kill the Uchiha to stop a revolt. To prevent a war all by themselves. But, she some how escaped during the massacre, and hid in the shadows. However she knew all along." Sasuke stared with wide eyes at the third hokage, as he shook his head.

"Rose was smart, too smart. She knew all along about the pending war in the Uchiha. She left me a note the night of the massacre, her condition the same as Itachi's."

"That I protect you within the village."

Sasuke gasped, looking away as his eyes flashed with pain. "So it's all true."

Rose slinked through the shadows, the sixteen year old searching around as she found the documents she was looking for.

"What are you doing?" Kanto questioned as Rose gasped, trying to escape into the shadows but was grabbed and thrown to the ground.

"It's true! It's all true! Lord third is planning on Itachi to take out the Uchiha clan! I knew it all!" Rose yelled.

Kanto sighed, taking the papers from Rose as he scowled. "This is none of your business-"