Chapter 57: Help to a Human

-WARNING- Attempted suicide described, viewer discretion advised.

Blood dropped from Hana's nose, small scratches all over her as she panted.

Her short hair was now past her shoulders as she kneeled down.

Everyone watched as Sasuke stepped forward, his sharingan swirling as Hana looked up at him.

"I will admit, you've gotten stronger...but you really are weak." Sasuke said as Hana's eyes widened.

'The vison...' Hana thought as she suddenly looked into Sasuke's eyes, something she would regret.

Hana looked around, she was in a genjutsu.

However, when Hana tried to release it, nothing happened.

Hana's mother stood in front of her, as Hana couldn't move.

It was like her feet were stuck to the floor, she couldn't even look away as her mother walked towards her.

"You killed my family, your family. You truly are a monster. You cannot protect anyone. It should have been you who died." Mina said as Hana stared with wide eyes.

A katana appeared in Mina's hand, as he stared at it with a blank face.

Hana's eyes widened as she struggled, unable to move, to talk, to do anything.

"I should have killed you when you were younger. The world would be such a better place without you..." Mina said as she looked up at Hana.

Her eyes were full of hate and disgust, as Hana's breathing quickened.

"But now that I have that chance..." Mina said as she ran forward. "Why waste it!?"

Just as the tip of the blade was about to plunge through Hana, the scenery changed.

Hana stood back in the trees, the katana plunging through her chest roughly as Sasuke stood in the place of Mina.

Hana's eyes were a bright white, as blood poured from her eyes and chest.

Hana's eyes were wide, returning to their light blue as she looked Sasuke in the eyes.

Sasuke's eyes widened as he straightened up, holding the katana in place in Hana's chest as she looked down.

"Sa-Sasuke..." Hana choked out.

"What happened to the genjutsu?! How did you-" Sasuke growled but he was cut off as Hana gently placed her hands on top of his tightly gripped hands.

Hana smiled at Sasuke, a warm and genuine smile as she tightened her grip around the katana.

'I have to do this. I cannot let them lay a hand on Ruka and Tuka. Jiraya sensei...I'll see you soon. I always wanted to see Naruto become hokage, start a family with Gaara, see all my friends gets married. Save people. And become the fastest shinobi. I hate going out the way father did...but for the sake of the world...'

Sasuke's eyes widened in horror as Hana quickly shoved the katana farther in her chest, twisting it as she stared Sasuke in the eyes.

"Dammit! She's killing herself!" Tobi cursed as blood poured from Hana's mouth.

The katana was half through her, as blood poured all over the floor.

"I-I...I nev-never once g-ga-gave up...on...y-you. I won-won't let you us-use me t...to...hurt people..." Hana coughed out as Sasuke stared with wide eyes.

Hana completely twisted the katana, as she fell to the ground with a thud.

Tobi and Karin ran over, Zetsu, Suigetsu, and Jugo following close behind.

"Karin! Heal the jinchuriki! We cannot let her die!" Tobi yelled as Karin nodded, proceeding to heal Hana as Sasuke stood there with blood covered hands.

Hana looked up at Tuka and Ruka, as they both stared back at her.

"Kid, What the hell are you doing?!" Ruka yelled as Tuka nodded.

"Yeah hunny, you realize you're gonna die now." Tuka said as he looked down at his nails.

"I did it because I realized just how valuable you two are. I won't let them use you two for their own selfish gain." Hana said as Ruka and Tuka stared at her in confusion.

"You, a human, care for us tailed beasts?" Ruka questioned as Hana nodded.

"Of course. You two are just like any other humans. You have names, personalities, and feelings. And, if I go down, you'll go down with me. So I did what I believe was right." Hana said with a smile as Tuka looked at Ruka with wide eyes.

"In all of our existence...no one has ever cared for us like that. So, why do you?" Tuka questioned as Hana chuckled.

"I really don't know. But...I guess we'll all be dead soon. And, I'm sorry I killed you two. I had to." Hana said sadly as Ruka and Tuka smiled down at her.

"Girly, look, don't worry about it." Tuka said sweetly as Ruka sighed.

"I hate forgiving people, especially humans, but...you have so much compassion...and love..." Ruka trailed off as she turned to Tuka.

"Heal her."

"Huh?! But-"

"Do it. She's too young. I don't want to lose another jinchuriki at such a young age. Not like her brother. She did it for us, I think we might as well return the favor." Ruka said as Hana's eyes widened.

"You're going to heal me?" Hana questioned as Tuka nodded.

"I just go with whatever the beautiful and dazzling Ruka says." Tuka said, only for his eyes to widen as Ruka chuckled, but didn't even argue.

"Kid, you've shown us more compassion in the last few minutes than anyone has in our entire lives. We'll help you. You deserve it. You've been through a lot...and it's my fault your clan is gone. Me and Tuka will help you escape the akatsuki, so just roll with it." Ruka said as Hana's eyes lit up.

Hana ran forward, walking between the bars as she hugged one of Ruka's tails.

"Thank you..." Hana said as she ran over to Tuka, hugging one of his beautiful orange and red tails.

"Alright, time to get to work!" Tuka said as Ruka chuckled.

The Akatsuki members watched in amazement as a light purple chakra covered over Hana's wounds, her heavy and quick breathing now settled as her wound closed.

"The power of the twelve tails...amazing..." Tobi breathed out as Sasuke picked up Hana.

"So, where is this five Kage summit taking place?"

(A/N:) sorry this is so short, but I hope you enjoyed! (Sorry updates have been so slow that's my bad) I appreciate all the love and I hope every single person here has an amazing day!