Chapter 99: Neji's will

Start from the beginning

She glared daggers into Obito, as he stared down at her. 'You will not be forgotten.'

"Neji!!" Rock lee screamed as he held his teammate close, tears streaming down his face as Ten Ten tried to comfort him.

"Let me share a little something with you. It's those connections that made me what I am today! You ought to know that bonds can be powerful causes too!" Obito yelled out as Hana growled lowly.

"Naruto, Hana, I was the one who once told you, "I will never let my comrades die..." Those words are also an admonition aimed at myself. I haven't been able to save many comrades. Which is why I keep telling myself this time, I will protect them." Guy nodded as Kakashi spoke, Rose looking down at the floor.

"But then, I end up having to face the fact that I couldn't once more. I'll be confronting those wounds...for the rest of my life." Kakashi said as Naruto clenched his fists tightly.

"But that's why we're ninja. We are those who endure. They'll never let you forget. But it's those wounds that prove your comrades live on inside here. Your friends are still alive in here... friends that you create inside a dream, so you can't get hurt, aren't real." Naruto said as Hana's eyes widened.

"Curse or not, I want to keep the real Neji right here." Naruto slammed his fist against his heart, as Rock lee looked down at Neji, his eyes widening at Naruto's words.

Naruto walked past Lee, passing on his bright red chakra as he stopped at Hana.

She looked up, the red block on her face large as she smiled. 'The real Neji...'

"Hana, the seal is still partially on, just wait a little longer and you'll have 100% of your chakra back, and then you can release us!"

Hana nodded, fixing her goggles onto her face as she tightened her headband, pulling back her long hair as she smiled widely.

"Now's your chance, Hana, Naruto! Do it now!" Shikamaru yelled as everyone jumped into action.

Everyone used a jutsu against the ten tails shooting hands, the blend of Justus crashing into it, only stopping them for a split second.

The hands shot into the ground around the shinobi force, creating a sort of cage.

"A curse mark that doesn't go away until death, a bird trapped in a cage, it's quite fitting for the situation you're all in. Just like that brat who died a pointless death." Obito said as Hana growled, her seal illuminating as a flash of images played across her vison.

"Neji's will..." Hana yelled as everyone ran forward, Hana running next to Naruto as blue fire ignited around her hands.

"Isn't..."

Everyone jumped up, aiming at the massive tails.

"Dead yet!!"

The shinobi sliced through the tails, aiming straight for Madara and Obito.

"I'll take the right!" Lee yelled as he opened the fifth gate.

"Gotcha!" Naruto yelled back.

Naruto threw a rasen shuriken, as Lee shot through Madara, the rasengan slicing through Obito as it cut his connection to the ten tails.

The ten tails came crashing down, Obito and Madara jumping to the ground as they became surrounded by the allied shinobi.

Sasuke stared blankly at the five men that stood before him.

He was met with brown eyes, red, grey, blue, and finally...light blue eyes.

"The previous hokage and shadow Kage!" Orochimaru yelled as small pieces of white paper floated around the men as they took form.

The first, second, third, fourth, and fourth shadow Kage stood before Sasuke and Orochimaru.

"Who's the red haired guy?" Suigetsu questioned as Orochimaru smirked.

"The fourth shadow Kage, Kanto Uzumaki."

The five men blinked slightly as they awoke.

"What?" Kanto questioned as Tobirama scowled.

"Don't tell me it's that shinobi Orochimaru again!" Tobirama exclaimed as Hashirama turned to him.

"What do you mean?"

The third hokage turned to Hashirama. "I suspect he undid the reaper death seal that has been keeping us sealed away. And then performed the reanimation jutsu." The third said as Minato's eyes widened.

"No way. You found out how to undo that sealing jutsu? How did you do that Mr. Orochimaru?" Minato questioned as Kanto shook slightly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but why am I here?!" Kanto questioned as he slightly hid behind Minato.

Hashirama raised an eyebrow. "Who the hell are you two?!"

Kanto squeaked slightly as he shivered under the stare of the first. Minato answered. "Oh, uh..."

Minato turned around, showing off the writing on his white cloak. "The fourth hokage, sir."

Kanto did the same, showing the writing on the back of his all red with white flame colored cloak. "T-the shadow kage, S-sir!"

"Oh? The fourth hokage you say?!"