》3《

BamBam, I typed in the search box.

The top result was a video of Billy and Bam Bam, whatever that was. Obviously that wasn't what I was looking for.

The next results, I was sure was what I had been looking for. It was a Wikipedia page for a Korean boyband called Got7.

So, that's what his group was called. Got7.

I guess that made sense since there were seven of them. And Kunpimook Bhuwakul, or BamBam as he liked to be called, was the cutest one in the group.

Wait, I did not just think that.

Okay, maybe I did but I was not going to admit that out loud. Nor was I going to admit to anyone that I just searched the internet for some guy who pushed me up against a wall to hide from obsessed fans.

I had arrived at the apartment before my aunt and my mom. Apparently, they were distracted by some shops in the Gangnam area of the city. I had made it to the apartment but they weren't there yet so I just let myself in and used the phone like my aunt had instructed me to. Now I was on my aunt's desktop computer -- it was a fossil but it still worked fine -- and somehow ended up looking up BamBam's name on the internet. I would've been on Tumblr but for some reason I wanted to know more about the stranger I had met earlier.

And that was what my mom and Aunt Abbi caught me doing when they arrived back at the apartment.

"You never told me Skylar likes Got7, ate," Aunt Abbi said.

My mom shrugged. "Even I didn't know she likes kpop."

I shook my head. "I don't like kpop," I muttered. "I saw their other music video this morning and got curious." I wasn't going to tell them I met one of the members of the band. Probably not the best idea because then mom would think I was making friends with complete strangers.

"They're quite famous here," my aunt told me. "There are a lot of other good artists, too. You should try listening to SNSD or 2NE1. I bet you'll like them."

I shrugged and mom snorted. "Skye likes the screamo kind of music. I don't think she would appreciate their music."

I made a face at my mom's comment. Screamo was not the only genre I liked or listened to.

"But she's listening to Got7," Aunt Abbi said, gesturing to the paused music video of the Got7 song Stop Stop It on the screen of her dinosaur, err, computer. To be honest, it was the only song by them that I had liked so far. The song I heard earlier, which was apparentlt entitled Girls Girls Girls, was a bit too conceited for my taste. I couldn't be too sure if I liked Got7 as it has been only two songs that I've listened to.

"Nah. Mom's right," I said. "I was just curious. I want to know what I have to put up with for our stay here. They're not exactly my style."

"Oh." Aunt Abbi frowned. "You know, you could just ask if you want to change the music that's playing."

"It's fine," I said. I closed the YouTube page and stood up. "I'm going to the room now. I'm not going to eat dinner."

"Why not?"

"Not hungry," I answered stiffly.

"You don't want to meet Hyun-soo?" Aunt Abbi asked. "He's coming over for dinner."

I shook my head. "I'm tired. I had a long day. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay then. Good night." She tried to hide her disappointment and she probably thought she succeeded. I had seen that look too many times on my mother's face to recognize it on my aunt's expression.