》14《

It was my last day in Seoul. Well, not officially. I leave the next day, but this was my last full day that I get to spend in the country of South Korea.

Who would've thought that I'd never want to leave? Two weeks ago, I was dreading what I thought would have been the most painfully boring weeks but it turned out just the opposite. I mean, I had spent two days in Jeju Island with seven really good-looking (BamBam shall never find out I thought this!) Korean idols.

I spent the morning with my mom. We hadn't really gotten to spend so much time together here and I wanted to make the best of it. We stopped by Aunt Abbi's new place for breakfast then just spent some time in the city.

It was rather uneventful really.

That is, until mom decided she didn't like me as a shopping partner and let me wander off by myself. There was only place I really wanted to visit before I leave: the coffee shop.

If I think about it, that place was where I met with BamBam nearly everyday. That was our place so it was somewhat special.

I didn't think I'd see him there again though. Although that was probably because I hadn't exactly planned on going there. BamBam was most likely a regular there so I should have expected that.

"Skylar! I knew you wouldn't leave without a goodbye," he said as he plopped down on the chair next to me.

"It's not like I was waiting for you to get here, you know," I replied, rolling my eyes as I pretended not to be flustered by him when he put an arm over my shoulder.

"I thought we talked about this already," he said with a pout as I shrugged his arm off of me, "Stop pretending that you don't like me."

"Who said I'm pretending?"

He shot me a look and I sighed.

"Fine. So, what are you doing here anyway, Idol. Isn't your schedule supposed to be busy?"

"Day off," he explained. "I stopped by your aunt's apartment but no one was home so I guessed that you would be here."

I chuckled. "You know me so well," I muttered. "So, why were you looking for me?"

"I was supposed to give you a tour around the city, remember? But then Mark and Jackson came so I couldn't," he replied.

"You don't have to do that."

"But there's so many places we haven't been to yet, like the Namsan tower!"

I shrugged. There was still some time left so I agreed. We finished our orders first before leaving.

BamBam put on a pair of sunglasses and a cap as we exited the coffee shop. I had to admit that it did a good enough job of concealing his identity, despite the simplicity of the disguise. He was still recognizable though if you looked close enough.

"You sure your fans won't recognize you?" I asked as we rode in the taxi. I did think his disguise was good enough but I knew the mind of a fangirl. It's easy to spot your fave if you've seen enough pictures.

BamBam shook his head. "It will be fine," he assured me.

I didn't want to argue some more in case I jinxed our luck. Being mobbed by fangirls wasn't how I wanted to spend my last day in Seoul.

Our first stop was Myeongdong since apparently the Namsan Tower was better at night. BamBam bought these little trinkets for me, and while I insisted I pay for them he wouldn't let me. He even treated me to some street food which I had actually liked.

"Okay, so if you had to choose between the person you love but doesn't love you back or the person who loves you but you don't love back, who would it be?" he asked while we were taking a rest from all the walking.

genre ◇ got7 | bambamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara