》12《

(A/N: I am so sorry, I know nothing about Jeju Island. I mean, I did some research but I was too lazy to actually process the info. I've never been there either so if I get anything wrong, just kindly correct me and I will fix it as soon as I can.)

The plane ride wasn't too bad. Sitting next in the same row as Yugyeom and Jr.was rather awkward. BamBam did show up a couple times but I kept my earphones on so I could.

I was assigned a window seat and as we approached the our destination I got a headstart in viewing the scenery. Even if it was a top view of the island, the place still seemed beautiful.

There were some Got7 fans in the airport so it took some time before we could really make it outside. I stood at a safe distance from the boys as we made our way through the airport. They walked in front of me just some feet away, enough for me to be able to follow them. I didn't want to cause a scene with the boys, especially in front of their fans.

We left the airport and rode in a van to get to our destination.

Jeju Island took my breath away. The place was beautiful and as we traveled to the place we were supposed to stay, I couldn't help but tune out the rowdy laughter of the boys to view the scenery.

"Are you glad you accepted my invitation?" BamBam asked. I had almost forgotten that he was the one seated right next to me. We were sharing earphones and he had pulled out the one in my ear to get my attention.

I shrugged, hiding the fact that I actually was. "It looks like it's nice here," I said.

He made a face but then moved on to talk with the boys. I took back the ear plug/bud (or whatever it's called) and put it in, the music encouraging me to tune everything out once again.

"Hey, we're here," BamBam told me, once again pulling out the ear bud in my ear. I scowled, annoyed, but followed everyone out of the vehicle.

The place was nice looking, I guess. I got a good view of the beach, where I was guessing we'd spend some part of our stay here. It was really peaceful, since we were pretty much the only ones here. Oh, the perks of being able to rent a private beach house.

"There are only four rooms so we will have to share," JB told us as we went inside the place.

It was spacious inside, I guess. Like a modern Californian home. It made me miss my own house back in LA. While our house wasn't as big or as grand, it was still the place I had grown up in.

"So, uhh, Jinyoung and I will be sharing a room," JB said. "Mark and Jackson, you will be sharing. Younjae, you will be with Yugyeom."

They all nodded and suddenly I realized that meant I would be sharing with BamBam. What the fuck? Who decided this?

Mark shot his hand up and JB ackniwledged him. "Are you sure it would be a good idea for those two to share a room?" Mark gestured at me and BamBam. I made a face at his suggestion and held myself back from going up to him and messing up that pretty face of his.

Of course, BamBam also reacted to the comment. "Yah! Hyung..."

I hate it when they speak in Korean. Really.

Everyone else laughed. Seriously, it was like deja vu. Over and over.

"Now that that's settled, you can choose your rooms now."

And I was left with JB as the others rushed around the house. The boy chuckled before following after them, except he didn't run.

It took me a few minutes to realize that I was stuck with these boys for two days. Oh God.