☆Chapter Fifteen☆

Chapter Fifteen
YouTube

Wednesday, May 20th, 2020

Recommended: Behind the Scenes of Stranger Things! ft. the cast!
Stella Wolfhard

Would you like to watch?
Yes or No

"Hey guys! My name is Stella Wolfhard if you didn't know already and I'm back with another video! It is Wednesday, May 20th and I'm currently behind the scenes of Stranger Things! Right now I'm in Noah's trailer because I'm waiting for everyone to get out of filming and go on lunch break. I finished school for the day because as you know it's the end of the school year and they haven't been assigning much lately. Anyways, I'll see you when everyone's out of filming!" Stella said as the camera switched to another scene.

"Ok so everyone is now out of filming and we're eating lunch. There's Finn and Millie and Sadie and Gaten and Caleb. Noah's sitting here beside me." Stella said pointing the camera at each person as she said their names.

"Hi guys. It's Noah. Right now I'm Will Byers but on the inside it's still me, don't worry. I promise I won't be in disguise for to long." Noah said as you heard Stella giggling in the background.

"Ok guys I'm gonna go but I'll see you in like 2 seconds. Bye!" Stella said turning off the camera and switching to a new scene.

"Hi guys. It's Noah. I stole Stella's camera because she went to go watch filming and I'm about to go to the school trailer. Stella for whenever you watch this, I love you bestie. Ok I'm gonna go to school now. Bye guys!" Noah said and cut the scene.

"Hey everyone. It's me Sadie. I don't know if this is filming but I hope you guys are having a good day. I'm in my trailer and Stella left her camera in here earlier. I graduated like two weeks ago. They let me do early graduation. It feels great to be a college student." Sadie said. "Ok I hope you enjoyed Sadies corner. Have a good day or night!" The camera then cut to a scene of Finn.

"Hey guys it's Finn. Welcome back to Fun Times with Finnie. Today I'm sitting in my trailer. I just got back from the school trailer and I'm about to go film again but I have about a five minute break. Stella is somewhere. Probably wherever Noah is unless he's in school. Do you guys want a trailer tour? Ok here's my trailer. Stella blur out the outfits please but my trailers kinda messy. This is where I get dressed for scenes or eat snacks in between filming. Anyways I'll see you guys later. Bye!" Finn said before Millie popped out on the screen.

"Hello everyone. We're outside with Sadie, Caleb, and Gaten right now and we're just chilling because we're about to leave to go somewhere else to film. We've been filming here at the Wheeler house almost all day. The Wheeler house isn't to far from the main building so we don't drive from there but we have to drive somewhere else in about 15 minutes and I'll see you guys there." Millie smiled. The next scene was Stella and Noah.

"Hey guys! I'm gonna end the vlog here but I hope you guys enjoyed a day on the set of Stranger Things. See you guys next time! Bye!" Stella said and ended the video. It cut to her outro for a few second and then the screen went black.

a/n: lmk if you guys like the youtube videos and i'll do more of them. have a good day :)