☆Chapter TwentyNine☆

Chapter TwentyNine
Reunion

Saturday, April 29th, 2028
Narrators POV

"Do you think she'll like it?" Stella asked Noah as she wrapped Kayla's birthday present. They were flying to Vancouver tomorrow for Kayla's birthday in a few days. Kayla was Finn's wife. They got married on their two year anniversary, two years ago. Millie and Finn broke up before Stranger Things even ended, deciding they would just be friends.

"Yes, babe. She's gonna love it." Noah responded, adding a small laugh. Stella had picked out a custom Coraline doll, a Coraline inspired backpack, and Coraline necklace with the green looking piece on it. If you couldn't tell, Kayla loved Coraline.

"Do you think I overdid it?" Stella asked, putting the last piece of tape on the wrapping paper. Noah giggled just a teeny bit more before getting off the bed and wrapping his arms around Stella from behind.

"She's gonna love it. Don't worry. You didn't overdo it. You're overthinking, Ella." Noah planted soft kisses on Stella's cheek to make sure she was ok.

"Ew, you're making me smile. Don't make me get all 'lovey dovey' on you." Stella laughed, pushing Noah's arms off of her.

"Ew. Love is gross." Noah laughed along before Stella leaned up on her tip toes and left a kiss on his lips. "Hey, wait. I didn't get to kiss back."

"Gonna have to catch me first." Stella yelled as she sprinted out of their room and down the stairs of their house. Noah immediately ran after her and caught up quickly.

"Having long legs has its advantages." Noah smiled as he grabbed Stella and picked her up.

"Put me down!" Stella laughed, moving her head so Noah couldn't kiss her just yet.

"No, you have to kiss me first." Noah pouted as he tried to cover up his smile.

"Nope!" Stella smiled as she admired Noah's hazel, green eyes.

"If you kiss me I'll give you another one of my t-shirts." Noah teased.

"Tempting, but still a hard pass. I can walk in your closet whenever I need to." Stella smiled, once again, this time admiring Noah's lightly tented cheeks.

"Pretty please!" Noah begged. Of course Stella had to tease the boy because she couldn't go down without a fight.

"Let me think.... nope!" She smiled, now looking at his pink, soft lips. When looking back into his eyes she saw a mischievous look cross his face. "Noah?" Stella smiled once again.

"I guess I'll just have to get my way on my own." Noah smirked as he quickly laid Stella on the couch and kissed her. Stella smiled as she kissed him back.

"That was a little rude, Mr. Schnapp." Stella smiled after Noah pulled away. Noah smirked once more. The famous Schnapp smirk that everyone loved.

"That was a little bold, Mrs. Schnapp." Noah said, keeping his smirk and directing his vision back to Stella's lips.

"Not yet." Stella smirked back before kissing him again. "Three more months as a Wolfhard." Stella added in between kisses.