☆Chapter TwentySeven☆

Chapter TwentySeven
You're So Annoying

Wednesday, April 19th, 2028
Narrators POV

Noah and Stella held hands as the plane took off. Neither of them were excited for her flight, but going home to New York made them both smile. Being far away from their family, or more specifically Noah's, wasn't their favorite thing to do. The families weekly 'Saturday Game Night' was well missed and much needed for everyone.

As Noah listened to the sound of the plane and his fiancé's humming, he thought about how this would be the first time he'd see his family since their engagement. This made the trip home much more exciting for both of them. Stella had been waiting for that day since her junior (11th grade) year of high school, when she officially declared that she was in love with Noah.

"Whatcha humming?" Noah asked quietly. Of course he knew, but he wanted to hear the words come from her mouth. He wanted to hear the sweet sound of her voice filling the air.

"Fool by Cavetown." The brunette girl smiled as Noah squeezed her hand.

"That's a new one." Noah smiled back.

"It's not new. I just don't listen to it as often as I used to." Stella smiled as she stared into Noah's green eyes.

"Sing it." Noah's smile grew.

"No! Not here!" Stella whisper-yelled, her face growing a deep pink from embarrassment.

"Please! Just quietly?" Noah begged.

"Noah, no."

"Ella, yes."

"Not now."

"Right now."

"Not here."

"Yes, here."

"Noah. I'm serious."

"Stella. I'm serious."

"When we're in the car."

"Right here, right now."

"Noah!"

"Stella!"

"I'm not-"

"Pretty please with-"

"This never works. You-"

"Let me-"

"Noah let me-"

"Let me finish!" The two of them raised their voices and heads turned towards them. Both of them blushed from the attention and turned back to each other.

"No." Stella said, stubbornly. This time Noah knew he wasn't getting anything out of her.

"But-" Noah started only to be interrupted again.

"In the car. Take it or leave it. It's up to you." Stella shrugged, picking up her phone and unlocking it.

"Fine." Noah groaned, doing the same.