☆Chapter Twelve☆

Chapter Tweleve
Together Again

!! QUICK PSA !! NONE OF THE 2020 EVENTS SUCH AS COVID-19 WILL NOT BE APART OF THIS STORY

Saturday, March 7th, 2020
Narrators POV

"Attention! Please put your seatbelts on. The plane is now landing." A flight attendant said over the intercoms.

That morning Stella, Finn, and Eric got on a flight to Atlanta. Table reads started on Monday and filming would start in late April. Finn was obviously excited to see his girlfriend again. Stella was excited but also anxious. Last time they were in Atlanta, Sadie, Millie, and Stella all shared a room. Stella admitted to the two that she did have a crush on Noah and they promised they wouldn't tell him....... during season three filming. So, there was a high chance that Noah would know about Stella's crush by the end of filming.

"Welcome to Atlanta! Enjoy your stay!" The flight attendant said as the plane came to a stop.

"Come on Stell. We're first row!" Finn said as he grabbed his backpack. Stella grabbed hers and followed Finn and their dad off of the plane.

"I have to take this. You guys go ahead. Stick together!" Eric said as his phone rang. The two Wolfhards nodded and walked to get their suitcases.

"Got everything?" Finn asked his sister. Stella nodded as they started making their way to the escalator.

"It feels like we're coming home from a long trip." Stella laughed as the escalator moved closer to the main floor.

"It always feels like this. I love it." Finns smiled. "Omg there's Millie and Noah!" Stella got butterflies just by hearing Noah's name. A huge smile grew on both Finn and Stella's faces as they hopped off the elevator and ran to their friends.

"Noah!!" Stella yelled as she ran into his arms.

"Stell!!" Noah smiled as he hugged Stella as tightly as he could. They could hear and see fans taking pictures and videos of them.

"Stella!!" Millie exclaimed as Stella and Noah pulled away from each other.

"Millie!!" Stella smiled and pulled Millie into a hug. "Are we still having the treehouse tradition tonight?"

"Of course! The Duffers specifically asked we don't sleep up there though. They don't want us to get hurt." Millie explained as Eric walked over to them.

"Alright kiddos. Let's head to the house." Eric said before people could start crowding them. Millie, Stella, Finn, and Noah nodded and followed Eric to the exit of the building. Millie's mom, Kelly, was waiting in the car for all of them.

Since they only had a five minute drive they didn't talk about much. They were mainly just excited to see everyone again. Stella and Noah kinda sat there awkwardly. Both of them knew something was up with the other but they just couldn't put a finger on it. Millie and Finn, on the other hand, were laughing and talking the whole way home.

"I can't believe we're back. Every season that we film it feels like we're coming home." Finn smiled as they pulled into the driveway.

"Welcome home." Millie said before the car came to a stop and they all got out.

"THEYRE HERE!!" The four of them heard Sadie yell. They all turned around and saw Sadie, Caleb, and Gaten running towards them. Of course they ran towards them. Everyone got pulled into a group hug and just smiled and laughed. They hadn't seen each other since the premiere of season three and even that was a little while ago.

"Get your stuff and let's go inside! They redid the rooms!" Caleb said after everyone had pulled away from the hug.

"Wait is there a new chart too?" Finn asked as they got their things out of the car.

"I think there might be but we haven't checked yet." Gaten said as they all walked towards the door. The group of seven walked inside and up the stairs to find their rooms. "Looks like we're back to season two rooms. Well assigned rooms anyways."

"Hey roomie." Noah smiled at Stella. She smiled back as they both walked into their room.

"Woah. This is cool." Stella said admiring the room. It had LED lights strung above their beds, a poster from each season of Stranger Things, and a basket on each bed. Every season they everyone a small basket with a card to enter set, a blanket for their trailer because it usually gets cold, and their favorite candy. It's basically like a welcome back present.

"Stella look!" Noah said looking at the pictures on the closet door. It was a bunch of pictures of the cast (including Stella) and just Noah and Stella in general.

"Now we're all together again."