☆Chapter Four☆

Chapter Four
Birthday Plans

Monday, April 20th, 2015
Narrators POV

It had been over a month since filming had started. The whole cast were now best friends and knew nearly everything about each other.

Even though the whole cast were best friends, Noah and Stella were the closest to each other. They had been hanging out in the homeschool trailer while the cast filmed. Sometimes they would stay back and hang since Noah didn't have to do anything.

"Noah! It's been almost 20 minutes since I've seen you!" Stella laughed as she ran to give Noah a hug.

"Stella!" Noah laughed and hugged her back.

"See you after work. Ok Stell?" Finn yelled as he ran inside his trailer. Stella nodded and waved before he shut the door.

"Noah guess what?" She smiled as they headed to Noahs trailer.

"What Stella?" The boy smiled back as he opened the door for his trailer.

"My birthday is next month!" Stella said excitedly.

"We should hang out while everyone is working and when they get home we can all hang out and do whatever you want." Noah smiled at the girl.

"It'll probably be just us. Finn told me they're working late that night." Stella said with a sad smile.

"Awwww thats terrible. You should always hang out with friends on your birthday." Noah said in a sad tone. There was a short pause as Noah have Stella a hug in hopes to make her feel better.

"Noah?" Stella said breaking the silence.

"Yea Stell?" Noah responded as he pulled away from the girl.

"How does it feel to have friends?" Stella asked. She hadn't been able to make friends because she didn't have a phone and she was homeschooled. Although Stella was serious about this question, it made Noah sad that she was never able to have or make friends.

"Well, sometimes it's hard because sometimes people decide they don't want to be friends with you anymore and sometimes they're the best people you'll ever meet and they'll stay in your life forever." Noah answered as he sat on the couch and Stella sitting beside him.

"Finn's been my best friend ever since I could remember. Not hanging out with him on my birthday is just weird. I've never had any other friends to hang out with." Stella answered.

"Well now you have me. We can do something if you want to." Noah smiled at the girl. He had learned in the past month, that he was the first friend Stella had made ever since she was in preschool.

"My dad told me he would take me somewhere. You can come with me if he's ok with it." Stella smiled back.

"Sounds good!" Noah exclaimed as they walked out of his trailer and to the school trailer.

Sounds like birthday plans to me.