☆Chapter Fourteen☆

Chapter Fourteen
Just Another Secret

Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
Stella's POV

"Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson. Why that song? That makes absolutely no sense." I explained to Sadie and Millie before flopping on Millie's bed.

"Stella, I don't know how you haven't noticed this but he likes you back." Sadie answered. I immediately shot up. I know A LOT about Noah and one thing I know is that I'm not his type. Even if I was he wouldn't want to ruin our friendship.

"Im not even Noah's type! He wouldn't date me! That's nonsense!" I nearly yelled.

"Shut up! He's gonna hear you." Millie whisper yelled.

"I'm just saying that on Saturday Noah's gonna tell you that he's had a crush on you ever since you guys met. There's nothing that doesn't show that. He flirts with you 24/7. He's NEVER acted like that around me or Millie. You may think it's because he's your best friend but it's not! He acts so much different around you Stell! He's even told us that he likes you! His exact words were 'I like Stella. I don't know what to do about it though because I don't think she likes me back. She has the prettiest eyes and a smile that could light up the darkest night. I love her.' He said that about you and you could tell he meant it." Sadie said. I don't think she was supposed to tell me all of that because Millie was in shock but also worried at the same time.

"Ummm Sads, Stell wasn't supposed to know all of that." Millie worried.

"I mean she's gonna know on Saturday." Sadie shrugged. "You're right though. I should've waited for Noah to tell her."

I just sat there in pure shock. I couldn't believe that Noah actually liked me. Does Finn know? Who all knows? Am I dreaming? I had so many questions that I wanted to be answered.

"Wait you should tell him tonight." Millie smiled.

"Omg no! That would be insane!" I exclaimed. I couldn't do it tonight! I'm not prepared for that. Why would Millie even say that?

"Why no-" Millie started but got interrupted by a knock. "Come in!" The person opened the door and to my surprise it was Noah.

"C- can I talk to St- Stell please?" Noah stuttered. I nodded and walked towards him. I looked back at Sadie and Millie. Sadie lipped 'Tell us what happens' before we walked out.

"What's up No?" I asked as I followed him to our room. "You look nervous."

"I can't wait until Saturday so I figured we could just tell each other now." Noah said after shutting the door. "I'll go first if you want."

"I guess." I said nervously. "You go first."

"Ok. I can't believe I'm doing this. I've had a crush on you ever since we were 12. Before you say anything, I know you like me back. Don't get mad but Finn told me about everything and even how oblivious we both were to the whole concept. What I'm trying to say is, I like you, a lot and I'm finally telling you and it feels amazing to let you know how I actually feel about you." Noah rambled. I stood there with a smile. The biggest smile I had ever had.

"Noah, I like you a lot too." I smiled and gave him the biggest hug that I had ever given to anyone.

"I have one more question." Noah said as he put his arms around me.

"What would that question be?" I asked with a smile and looked up at him.

"Well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be my girlfriend?" Noah smiled as he looked back at me.

"As long as we don't tell anyone yet with the exception with some of the cast." I smiled.

"Who would those cast mates be?" Noah asked, keeping the same amazing smile on his face.

"Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, and Finn of course. Oh and Chloe. We can't have miss out." I said looking at his hazel green eyes, as always.

"Then that settles it, girlfriend." Noah said with the biggest smile possible.

"Ok, boyfriend." I said with an even bigger smile. I don't think I had ever smiled this much in my life. It was just insane to think that I'm dating my childhood best friend.

I guess it's just another secret.

a/n: i feel like the cringe level on this chapter is very high ngl 😭✋