☆Chapter TwentyFive☆

Chapter TwentyFive
Happy Anniversary

!!BIG TIME SKIP!!
stella is now 23 and noah is 24!!
play the song if you wish <3

Saturday, March 18th, 2028
Narrators POV

Stella woke up to an empty spot beside her. Noah wasn't in the bed anymore. Was he at work? No, he doesn't have filming today. Where was he then? All she knew was that she had a massive headache.

"Noah?" Stella said in a groggy voice. The sound traveled through the apartment, but Noah didn't hear her. "Noah!" Stella spoke up, and this time Noah heard her.

"In the kitchen, Ella!" Noah semi-yelled back. Stella stood up and grabbed her head due to being dizzy and her head hurting.

"Fuck." Stella mumbled as the door opened and she fell.

"Stella!" Noah said running over to her. "Babe, are you ok?"

"Shhhh." She whispered, holding her head. To her, it sounded like Noah was yelling but he was just talking normally.

"What's wrong?" He whispered this time.

"Headache. Dizzy. Holy shit it hurts." Stella groaned as Noah helped her sit up.

"Here let me help you back onto the bed." Noah smiled.

They now both sat up on the bed. Noah rubbed Stella's back as her headache calmed a little and her dizziness left.

"Advil?" Noah asked and Stella nodded.

"I'm gonna take a shower so just put it on my nightstand." Stella said and stood up. Noah smiled and left the room. Stella smiled back before walking into the bathroom and hopping in the shower.

Before she knew it she had completely washed herself, dried off a bit, and dressed into sweatpants and one of Noah's t-shirts.

"Happy anniversary?" Stella said as she walked into the kitchen, but it came out as more of a question.

"8 years and counting." Noah smiled before Stella pecked his lips. "Oh, you're Advil is-"

"On my nightstand. I took it already." Stella interrupted with a small laugh.

"Also, I wanted to let you know that I have a dinner meeting tonight with the cast and producers, but it's not mandatory so we don't have to go if you want to just hang out tonight." Noah explained, finishing his eggs and putting them on his plate. He would've asked Stella if she wanted any, but she doesn't like eggs.

"No, we can go. It's important you go because it's your show." Stella smiled as she grabbed a plate with hash browns, ketchup, and bacon sitting on it.

"Just let me know if you change your mind." Noah smiled, sitting at the dining table beside Stella. After Stranger Things ended with it's 5th season, Noah did a few movies and a starring roll in a new TV show called 'Monster Guts.' The main characters are played by Noah, Madison Reyes, Jaeden Martell, Navia Robinson, Jack Dylan Grazer, Louis Partridge, and Anna Cathcart. The cast got along surprisingly well.

Monster Guts is a Netflix original about seven teenagers fighting there way through high school and monsters, obviously. Noah plays the main character, Oliver Pearson, and his group of friends are Madison as Eden Reeves, Jaeden as Liam Carter, Navia and Celine Roberts, Jack as Kai Patterson, Louis as Asher Miller, and Anna as Jules Anderson. As Noah explains everytime, "Basically they find a sacred monster box and have to live with a curse their whole life, unless they find a way to stop it, blah blah blah, life goes on." Then he laughs and goes on with life.