☆Chapter Thirteen☆

Chapter Thirteen
Secrets

Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
Noah's POV

"I know you're hiding something and you're going to tell me before Sunday and I won't accept no for an answer!" I said as I tickled Stella, trying to get something out of her. She had been acting completely different ever since we came back to Atlanta. She seemed as if she was nervous all the time and always had one thought on her mind 24/7.

"I'm not hiding anything! Even if I was I wouldn't hide it from you because you're my best friend." Stella said through laughs.

"I won't force you to say anything tonight but you're definitely hiding something. Nothing can change my mind about that." I said as I stopped tickling her. The thing is I don't just think something is up, I KNOW something is up. She act like it, her facial expressions show it, I've overheard Millie and Sadie telling Stella to "tell me already". I don't know what she has to tell me but I'm going to figure it out.

"How about we tell each other one thing we've always wanted to tell each other on Saturday. Until then, we'll give each other hints." Stella said as she sat up.

"Ok. What's my hint from you?" I asked with a smirk. Stella stopped to think about her answer before talking.

"Listen to imagine by Ariana Grandé. Now what's my hint?" Stella said getting anxious. I thought for a few seconds before talking, just like she did.

"Since we're talking songs, listen to Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson." I responded.

"Sounds good. I'm gonna go hang out with Millie and Sadie ok?" Stella smiled and walked out of the room and down the hall. I got up and walked over to Finn, Gaten, and Calebs room. I knocked on the door and heard Finn tell me to come in.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I walked into the room and sat at the end of his bed.

"Caleb and Gaten went with Joe and Maya to do something. They'll be back soon. What's up?" Finn said as he sat up.

"If I tell you something will you promise to not get mad?" I said getting more anxious by the second. Finn is Stella's older brother and if there's one thing you should know about Finn, it's that he's VERY overprotective about Stella and Millie. Especially Stell.

"Why would I get mad?" Finn laughed.

"Just promise you won't get mad." I sighed.

"Ok fine. I won't get mad. Now what is it?" Finn questioned.

"Ihaveacrushonstella." I blurted out as quickly as possible. Finn looked at my so confused. I guess I said it to quickly.

"English please." Finn laughed.

"I have a crush on Stella." I said slow enough for him to understand me. Finn bursted out in laughter as if I was joking or something.

"Noah it's been so obvious. I've known since the end of season one." Finn said between laughs.

"But how doesn't she know yet?" I asked completely shocked.

"You didn't hear it from me but Stella likes you back. Anyways when are you telling her?" Finn asked, intrigued by the topic.

"Saturday. I knew she was hiding something but I didn't think she liked me. We told each other that we would give hints to each other until Saturday. ." I said in complete shock. Stella likes me? I mean usually I wouldn't believe it but Finn's her older brother and more so her best friend.

"How about you just tell her tonight? You already know what she's hiding and she probably knows you're not telling her something too. It'll relieve stress off of both of you. Just do it." Finn said. He was right. It would relieve stress off of the both of us but what if it was a misunderstanding and she likes a different Noah?

"I could but how would I tell her?" I asked Finn. I mean he was the one to admit his feelings towards Millie so he has to know something.

"Stella hasn't had her first kiss." Finn smirked.

"You're kidding. I'm NOT telling her by kissing her. She's already told me if someone asks her out by kissing her she's immediately going to reject them." I explained. Finn's face went from a smirk to a smile.

"Huh. You really do listen to her." Finn smiled.

"She's really interesting. It's like we never have a time where we can't think of something to talk about." I smiled. As I spoke I thought about the many conversations we've had. Every time we had a conversation I would get lost in her eyes. Her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Wait I have an idea." Finn smirked.

I guess I'm telling my secrets tonight.

A/N: hey everyone. idk if i'll be posting as much for a little while. i don't really open up about my mental health a lot but i haven't been at my best lately. i'm trying to work on that but i hope you guys are doing ok. i love all of you. thank you for reading :)

ps. i didn't proof read so if you see any mistakes let me know!