Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hannah's POV

Running my fingers along the grand piano, I begin to imagine it being played. I sit down on the slick black seat. I place my hands on the piano and began playing my favourite song. I close my eyes smiling to myself imagining there was an entire audience watching me. Oh the glory if that were true. I stop playing and look around the large auditorium. My father owned this theatre for a long time now.

No one was here today so I had the whole place to myself. Knowing no one would be watching or listening, I light up in a grin. I stand up and walk up to the mic in the centre of the stage. I close my eyes imagining a large crowd though I knew the seats were empty. The bright lights shined on the stage and on me because I had turned them in before so when I open my eyes, it isn't too hard to picture an audience.

I open my mouth ready to sing, "She's just a girl and she's on fire. Hotter then a fantasy, lonely like a highway. She's living in a world and it's on fire. Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away. Ohh, she got both feet on the ground and she's burning it down. Ohh oh, she got her head in the clouds and she's not backing down!" I pause looking up with a grin, "THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE! This girl is on fire! She's walking on fire! This girl is on fire!" I grin walking to one side of the stage.

"Looks like a girl but she's a flame,

So bright she can burn your eyes.

Better look the other way

You can try but you'll never forget her name

She's on top of the world

Hottest of the hottest girls!" I sing loudly and continue through the song.

Justin's POV

I walk up to the door and tell Niall to just wait a moment. He sighs frustrated and crosses his arms waiting.

I quietly stride into the building and search for the lyric room. I finally find a box where you place it in and I place mine in it neatly. On my way out, a sound tickles the back of my ear. I furrow my eyebrows and walk around the corner following the voice. The closer I got, the more I could hear.

It was a girls voice and a great one at that. I could hear the power in her voice and I finally find where it's coming from. I thought no one was here.

But as I push the back door into the large performance auditorium, my eyes see its only one person. She was beautiful. "Ohh, got our heads in the clouds and we're not coming down! This girl is on fire!" Her voice was the definition of perfection. She had beautiful green eyes and blond hair. There is something about her... She seems familiar. But I'm pretty sure if I met an angel like her, I'd remember. I quietly walk up where she can't see me.

I pull out my iPhone and press record and I record a video of her singing with steady hands. As the song ends she takes a deep breath and I stop the recording and save it, shoving my phone into my pocket. She turns and grabs her things. She pulls on a hoodie and her school backpack. I suddenly start clapping and she gasps spinning around to see me. Her eyes widen in realisation that I had been watching. "That was freaking amazing!" I say jumping up onto the stage and walking up to her.

I smile a bit flirty, "I'm Justin." I offer my hand. I expected that reaction every girl gives me. They shake my hand, we flirt a bit and she agrees to have a date with me. But the reaction I got was horrible. She turns the other way and quickly walks out. I follow her closely behind. "Leave me alone!" She yells still walking at a pretty fast pace. "I just said it was awesome! What's wrong?"

I ask grabbing her arm. She yanks it away from me and I notice there are tears in her eyes. That broke my heart.

Why was she so embarrassed and hurt? "My voice is awful! Just leave me alone and don't make fun of me!" She shoves me off storming out the doors and accidentally hitting Niall's shoulder. "Sorry!" She says getting into her car and speeding off. I push through the door and sigh. Niall raises his eyebrows. I bring my phone out and realise something... I accidentally didn't just save that video... I sent it to all my contacts. Which was a lot of people...

Crap.