Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rachel's POV

"Yeah?" He asks me popping the door open and stepping out. "Where are we?" He asks me looking to the ground. I smile, "The shopping centre. You don't mind do you?" I ask. He shrugs, "I have not gone shopping in about ten years." He admits. "How old are you?" I ask Louis realising he looked older than some high school student. I wish he'd take off those stupid sunglasses so I could see what he really looked like.

"Twenty. I'll be twenty-one in a week actually. I don't learn as fast considering of me being blind and all. No one really has the patience besides my mother and she's not exactly the best tutor. I'll probably be in high school forever. I don't even consider college. Which sucks. Because it's always been a dream of mine to go to college." Louis sighs sadly as I lock the car. I grab his hand and intertwine our arms and lead him inside with me.

He seemed quite nervous for some reason but I didn't ask what for. "That does suck. I could always try tutoring you. I'm not going to brag or anything, but I'm very good at school and I know how to teach middle schoolers, a high schooler shouldn't be that bad." Louis shakes his head quickly, "No way. You'll get frustrated and then you won't want to be friends!" He panics. I roll my eyes knowing he couldn't see it.

"Louis, what makes teaching you frustrating is probably your give it up attitude. If you kept trying and refuse to give up, I'm 100% positive you will get it." I say honestly. Louis stays silent then a small smile brightens up his face. "Oh okay..." He mumbles defeated. "YAYYY!" I laugh hugging him and pull him to a store and grab a shirt. "I like this." I say suddenly then realise Louis doesn't know what in looking at. "It's a greenish/blue top with a see through cheetah print on the back. Made of cotton. You like?" I hand it to him and grab all the shirts I thought looked good.

He runs his hands along the shirt and nods, "It's soft." He giggles. I smile grabbing his hand and pulling him into the changing room. I take off my shirt and grab the shirt out of his hands. "W-what are you doing?" Louis stutters in confusion and embarrassment. "I'm trying on the top." "With me in here?" "Well it's not like you can see anything!" I say rolling my eyes. What a goofball. But this was a cute goofball. "... Are you... Shirtless?" Louis asks gulping.

I laugh, putting the shirt on and looking in the mirror. Awesome. "Nope." I felt like driving him crazy, I take off the shirt grinning to myself. "Now I am." Louis gulps still staring at the floor into nothingness. "U-uh.." He stutters. "Now I'm not." I put on a shirt laughing. "This must drive you insane. Not knowing what's going on around you." I look to my hands realising how sad it really was. I'd hate to not know what's going on around me.

"You get use to it... But I've never had a girl shirtless and not know what to do because I can't see her." Louis sighs frustrated and I blush sitting down beside him. I was in the shirt still. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't joke around like that. So... Can you take off those glasses please?" I ask biting my lip. Louis looks to me slightly in clear shock. "B-but I don't know what they look like. They could be red and ugly and puffy-" I cut him off as I lift the glasses off anyways and gasp.

Oh my gosh... "IM UGLY AREN'T I?" Louis asks panicking. I gap, "oh my... LORD..." I burst out laughing looking in his blue eyes. They looked normal besides a strange mist look in them that must be what makes him blind. He was so beautiful... "YOUR SO CUTE!" I laugh. He stares at me like I'm insane. "No I'm not. I bet I'm ugly and you just feel bad for me." He sighs and turns his body so he is facing me completely. "Can you do me a favour?" Louis asks me and I nod, "Uh sure." "Lay your back on the floor."

I was confused but I go ahead and stand up. I lay on the floor and watch him as he crawls over me. "Shut your eyes." He tells me and I close my eyes. He pauses a moment and then I feel his warm hands on my face. "What are you doing?" I giggle my eyes still shut. "I can't see you... But I want to get a feel of what you look like." He says moving his hands over my forehead to my temples and then to my cheeks. He feels my eyelids and eye lashes and I could practically feel his blush.