Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Rachel's POV

Stepping out of the plane, I tug Louis's arm excitedly. "Rachel!" He groans complaining once again, "You're pulling my arm out of the socket practically!!!" He protests, pouting. I roll my eyes, "Whatever. Now hurry up, I've got us a cab waiting!" I rush the blue eyed boy. We both rush off through security and then to the platform looking for our name. Tomlinson. A sign had written and I grin waving to the driver. He smiles and we stride forward.

The cab driver shows up where to go and we head off towards our hotel. "Wow..." I mumble staring at the five-star hotel. "What?" Louis questions. "This hotel is so nice!" I marvel at the crimson and cream large building. Louis's mom must have saved a lot of money to afford this, I'll never be about to thank her enough. We get the room paid for and everything sorted out quickly. Louis beams happily holding my hand and asking where the elevator was. I grin back and tell him.

As we got to our level, he jumps out racing down the hallway. I go into a fit of laughter and grab his hand and we both run to our room like little kids. I slip the key in and enter the dim room. It was very nice, clean and quaint. I like it. Louis and I lay our bags down and immediately lay on the couch. "Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm in a movie!" Louis says running his hands along the fabric of the couch. I smile shyly, "Or in a story..." Louis turns to me and grabs my hand, "Well, it'll be our story."

He bashfully looks into my eyes with his crystal ones. "Yeah. Let's hope theirs a happy ending." I wink giggling childishly though he couldn't see it. "Rachel..." He trails off still serious. I sober up immediately waiting for him to continue. "I like to be around you. You've become very close to me and I've grown to really like you and what things you do. I know it hasn't been long, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I've never met such an amazing person in my entire life."

Louis sighs looking down to the floor as if recalling horrible memories, "I've missed out on a lot of things. I've never been able to play sports, instruments or have a regular life. I don't know if I'd still be an outcast if I weren't, I could've had many friends if I weren't... Well... if I wasn't disabled. But the problem is always 'if'. I'll never be able to know because there's no way I'll be able to see again. But ever since you came around," "Lou," I stop him because tears are streaming down his cheeks.

I reach up, running my fingers through his hair trying to comfort him. "Ever since you came around I've been happier. I was angry and bitter when we first met. That, you obviously know. But when I realised you weren't like everyone else... You have no idea how wonderful I've felt. You're so gentle and patient. Anyone else would have left by now. But you're not everyone else..." He pauses smiling a little,

"You are special. I don't know how you do it, but already you've captivated my thoughts and dreams. I don't mean to sound creepy, but I've fallen in love with you. I know it's so early saying all this. You're really freaked out now..." He groans running his fingers through his hair. I beam brightly and crawl over onto his lap. "You're doing it." I warn him. "What?" He asks bewildered. "You're assuming." I giggle and lean down pressing my lips to his pouty ones.

His cheeks become really warm and I know he's blushing really bad. "I love you too." Was all I seemed to be able to say. Louis hugs me tightly and I bury my head in his chest. I couldn't handle the tug on my heart anymore. I was in love with Louis William Tomlinson. I don't know how it happened or why it did so fast. But I knew this was right. I felt warm tingles all over my body at his soft touch. He was perfect in my eyes. I don't see how anyone could turn down this precious gift.