Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rachel's POV

Taylor spaces out staring at the floor. "Taylor." I snap her out of it and cross my arms. "You can say whatever you want. But Louis and Harry are my friends. If you have such a problem with that, then get out of my house." I say pissed off. "Fine then, Rachel." She begins walking out and I grab her car keys. "Don't forget these, princess." I scorn throwing them with tears in my eyes. She slams my door shut and I begin to get ready for school. I couldn't handle drama right now...

I wipe my tears away sighing. I asked my mom for a ride lying and telling her Taylor had to go early today. She dropped me off and I immediately searched for Harry and Louis. Just on time, their school bus comes rolling up. Students blood out and Harry and Louis jump off. "I thought you ride in Harry's car?" I raise my eyebrows. Louis blushes as we all walk towards the entrance. "I lied... Harry doesn't have a car." "It's okay." I shrug. Harry looks up and begins to stare behind us biting his bottom lip.

I follow his gaze and it lands on Taylor and Blane kissing passionately. I look back to Harry and he looks away quickly noticing how I caught him staring at them. Louis groans, "It's so cold!" He complains and stumbles on the doorstep and I catch him quickly. "Freak." Someone muttered laughing. I turn seeing it was one of Taylor's snobby friends. I glare at her and do something I've never done before... I flipped the bird and helped Louis up grabbing his hand to help guide him. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't apologise! I'm a bit clumsy myself." I smile and Harry grins at me. "I've gotta go to my class guys. Rachel, I talked to the principle and requested one of us having each class with Louis. He owns me a favour, so here's your new schedule." He hands me my schedule and I smile, "Thank you, Harry. See you soon!" Louis and I head to our first class. Everyone stares at us strangely and whisper behind our backs. What the heck is going on? I have an idea it has something to do with Taylor.

The day passes by in a blur. Demi and I had two classes together and we got along very well. I told her all about the Taylor situation and she promised she was on my side. My phone suddenly got a text and I check it. It was a forward video of a girl singing. I listen to it. Wow she's really good. I think and send it to all of my contacts which was most of my friends in Washington, California and New York. I've moved around a lot. This video must of been very popular.

I look on YouTube and it had over 10,000,000 views already. That's freaking awesome! I laugh and shut my phone off, walking to my next class I had alone. The next week passed on about the same. Every day I would get a ride from my mom and I'd take Louis to most of his classes. I tutored Louis every day after school and he was finally catching on to everything which made me very happy. Taylor and I haven't spoken a word. Actually we have. It's called banter.

She'd shove my shoulder and comment how my new things looked ugly. She even insulted Louis and Harry which pissed me off. What was he problem lately? I think sighing as I walk up Louis's front porch. I was about to knock when Jay walks out grinning. "Hey Rachel!" She greets me with a bright smile, "I'm leaving for the week to visit my sister with The girls. I'll be back on Christmas Eve. Would you like a ride home?" She asks.

I shake my head remembering her talking about her vacation. "Actually I came to get Louis-" "Yeah mom!" He walks out grabbing my arm. "Bye mom!" He rushes her to the car and Jay looks at him weirdly. "See you when you get back mommy!" He kisses her cheek and grabs onto my arm waving. She smiles but cautiously and waves back then drives away. "Now that she's gone... Lets have a party!" Louis shouts grabbing my arm. We both walk inside. "What do you mean party?" I ask.

Louis grins pulling me to the kitchen. "Not really a party. Just like... Have fun!" He giggles and grabs his phone from the counter remembering where he'd left it. Wow. A blind guy knows where he keeps his phone and I forget mine all the time... That's sad. Louis presses his speed dial number and it calls Harry. "Hey Louis!" He greets him. "Hi Harry, can you come over and bring some girlfriend or something?" "Lou... I'm a bit busy." "OH JUST COME ON!" He hangs up and I laugh, "My gosh Louis!"