Chapter 21

Chapter 21

All night Zayn and I laughed and enjoyed ourselves but I couldn't stop thinking of Louis. Louis seemed to need me and I realised it was horrible for me to just ditch him like this. I slip the room key in the lock and it beeps green, letting me in. "Louis, I'm back!" I announce walking inside and laying the few things I bought on the table as well as some food for Louis if he wanted it.

I hear laughter all of a sudden. It must be Louis. I walk into his room curiously. Looking up to Louis, I freeze in shock as two heads pop up to look at me. Louis couldn't see but he obviously knew of my presence. A blond sat on his bed crawled up with him and her once beaming smile is replaced with a scowl as she sees me. "Rachel, you're back!" Louis says sitting up but the girl pulls her hand up to stop him from coming to me. "Hi there. I'm Lizzy." She grins but not a normal grin.

Her smile seemed sickly evil, like she'd already decided she hated me. "Why are you in my room?" I ask politely but sternly. She sighs turning to Louis as he stands up. "Well, I work here as a maid. I was bringing some towels but instead I found boo bear!" She hugs his neck almost knocking him down. I step forward instantly grabbing his arm and helping him balance, "Careful!" I shout helping Louis. Louis blushes at me taking care of him.

Lizzy scoffs, "I'd never hurt him. Don't overreact." She snaps. "I'm not overreacting. FYI I'm taking care of him." I say sassily. "I could do better." "Oh like you know." I sneer back and we both glare at each other in the eyes. Why was I being so mean all of a sudden? It's not like me at all. But she just makes me feel weird... And angry... And just pissed off at her.

"Lizzy was a childhood friend. Do you mind if she stays the night, Rachel?" Louis asks clearing his throat and smiling innocently. Lizzy smirks at me. Ugh. I hate Lizzy. "Louis... I thought it was just going to be you and me." I say raising my eyebrows. "He'd rather be with me tonight." Lizzy snarls. I grab Louis's hand, "Is that true? You'd rather be with her?" I ask. Louis stares at me blankly.

"I mean, Lizzy is an old friend... I've really missed her. I'm sorry Rachel. Could you just stay in another room?" He asks. I gap, I cannot believe he's doing this. I was with Zayn for one hour, Louis wants to sleep in the same bed with this slut. "Fine. Do what you want. It's not like my opinion matters.." I storm out of the room grabbing my coat. I know I was being unreasonable. I was on a date with Zayn earlier... But that's different. As the date went on, I found Zayn to be very sweet and friendly.

But he was a little too ambitious for my liking. So we're just friends. And I kept Zayn away from Louis. I'd never have Zayn stay the night in OUR room. And Louis dares have that shank stay with us. I bet they are even sleeping in the same freaking bed! I groan slamming the door shut and running to the elevator. I just wanted to escape... It's Louis's birthday though. I tear up at the thought as I look back to the room.

The elevator dings and I step into it. "Have fun birthday sex." I mutter

bitterly knowing she would probably do something with him. The elevator stops at the lobby and I quickly walk out into the streets. I had tears streaming down my face as I pull my phone out and call Zayn. "Hellooooooooo my pretty friend!" He greets laughing childishly. I wanted to be like him in many ways. So cheerful. I guess it's because I'm a girl and so emotional about things. But still, I was hurting for some reason. "Hey Zayn... Can you come pick me u-up at the h-hotel?" My voice cracks and stutters.

"Of course.. Are you alright, Rach?" He asks nervously and there's some movement and I know he's coming to pick me up. "Yeah... You know that guy I really like?" I ask remembering telling Zayn all about how I liked Louis. Zayn was hilarious, making jokes and told me I should go after him. "Yes. Are you going to take him?" Zayn asks remembering all that I planned to do with Louis tonight.

"Actually, he's decided he's busy in the room with a really pretty blond..." I trail off. "Oh Rachel. I'm so sorry! I'm coming right now!" He says and I thank him hanging up. Zayn picks me up and takes me to his house. I told him about everything in the car and he said it'd do me some good to be around a mom or something. So now I'm sitting in a warm den watching chick flicks with Zayn's mom and sisters. I'm so thankful Zayn is my friend now. But I wish Louis was.

Lizzy's POV

I smile at Louis as he runs his fingers through his hair nervously. He was so attractive. Gosh, puberty did him justice. I think checking him out from on the bed. "Boo, come to bed. You look stressed." I say standing up and I remove his jacket and start to kiss the back of his neck. He groans, "Yeah I'm stressed. Rachel is so upset and I don't know why... She could be anywhere now. What if she gets hurt?!" He panics tearing up he was so scared for her.

I roll my eyes. I'm so glad he's blind. In both ways actually. He was blind and obliviously blind. "Lou boo, she's fine." I start sucking his neck and he lets out a satisfied moan. "What are you doing?" He asks confused. "Nothing." I lift his shirt up and pull him in bed but he gasps shoving me off of him. "WHAT THE HELL?" He shouts feeling around for his shirt, finding it and quickly putting it on. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were insecure." I whimper making him instantly pity me.

He sighs nodding and climbs in bed as I keep making cry sounds. "I'm sorry, Lizzy." He pulls me close and I grin wrapping my arms around him and he groans. "I'll make you feel better, boo bear." I promise him and he nods and we both start to drift off to sleep. Thank god Rachel is finally out of my way from what I really want. Louis shifts a bit, putting his arm around me and we cuddle all night.