Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Staring at Blain was incredibly hard right now. I didn't want to fight him... I mean, yeah I wanted to teach him a lesson. But there's just one thing... I'm the small lean boy. Blain is the courter back for the football team and captain of the wrestling team. I was practically already dead. How does he keep popping up anyways? Taylor called me to meet her here so she could apologise about Blain earlier but turns out, Blain was here. With Rebecca.

One of Taylor's best popular friends. Even though Taylor and I practically caught them cheating, he also caught us. Which caused this. I watch him as he gets ready to knock my brains out. I gulp looking to Taylor. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Harry. You shouldn't have to do this..." She apologises. I shrug forcing a smile, "It's fine." She sighs hugging me tightly. "I shouldn't have ever dated him." She mumbles. I hug her back, "It'll be okay, Tay." I say chuckling using the nickname I gave her a long time ago.

Suddenly I see Rachel and Louis running inside. "Harry, what's going on?!?" Rachel asks panicked hold Louis's hand so he knows where to be. "Blain and I are about to fight." "He means he's about to die." Rachel says. I give her a flat look. "No seriously, you can't fight Blain! I've seen him wrestle once and he's not too friendly." Rachel warns me. I shrug, "I have no choice." I say sadly. Rachel and Taylor both look at me sadly.

"Harry, maybe we should beg Blain to call it off..." Taylor starts to say but we hear a voice that startles us. "...Would that work for you?" Louis says behind us to Blain. We all turn around to see them talking about something. That's strange. How'd he find his way over there and what were they talking about? I think confused and Blain looks at him nodding. "I guess... As long as you keep that douche away from Taylor." I raise my eyebrows. "What's going on?" I ask. "Louis here is going to take your place."

Blain says grinning. No way in heck! "Louis!" I gripe gripping his arm, "You can't do that! You're small and blind, he'll murder you! And you," I poke Blain, "I made this mess so I should fight." Blain shakes his head, "Well your friend has offered to take your place and fight. I think that would teach you an even bigger lesson. Having your helpless friend get harmed for your mistake. It's better than beating you senseless." Blain says with an evil grin. What a jerk!

I grit my teeth grabbing Louis's shoulders, "You're blind Louis. You can't even see Blain's fists if he tries to punch you!" I try to change his mind. Taylor and Rachel are pleading Louis behind me but he doesn't listen to us at all. He grits his teeth, clenches his fists and walks past me. What the heck was he doing?!?!? He's blind! Blain grins and gets ready to fight as the crowded people just watch in amaze and count to three. I couldn't stop them now... "3... 2..." A guy shouted an everyone screamed out,

"1. FIGHT!" And Blain jumps forward, Louis dodges him which shocks me. How'd he know he was coming at him? Blain groans turning around going at him again but Louis just calmly moves out of the way. "What the heck, man?!??" Blain asks his friend. The guy shrugs just as much in shock. The crowd kept screaming to fight though. I guess they don't know about Louis's condition.