Chapter 8

Bloom and Sky stared at each other. " I don't know Bloom it just happened. But I hope this would fix it. "

     Just as Sky was about to kiss Bloom, Valtor stepped in. " Do not kiss Bloom! She is mine now! " Sky was getting angry he did NOT want Valtor to take his girl! " No she is my love! And will always be mine! " Sky yelled, he passed by Valtor took Bloom by the waist and kissed her. Bloom was shocked,but the kiss was short because Valtor pulled him off and pushed him.

     Bloom looked at Sky " Sorry Sky but I love Valtor now. And if my kisses before did not show you that maybe this will. " She went to Valtor, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him pulling him close. This was like no other kiss, like the ones she and Valtor shared before. No she kissed him harder and more passionately then ever before. And her kissed back just the same. He went to her neck then back to her lips. They went on and on till they need air.

     Sky just stood there. And Aisha asked " Are you sure about you and Valtor being together? " Bloom looked at Valtor, bit her lip and said " More then ever. "

     " Then if you are happy sweetie than, we are happy. " Flora smiled. Everyone noded their head, hugged Bloom and hugged her goodbye since they had to get back to Alfa. They just left Sky, still standing there. Then he spoke " I thought you loved me. "

     " Sorry Sky there is no spark between us anymore sorry. " Bloom answered.

     Then Sky left and Valtor turned to Bloom " I love you." " Bloom responded " I love you more. " Then thy kissed each other.

...... The end ......