Chapter 3

Back at Eraklyon....

    "So I called you all hear because we need to find Bloom. She has been gone for a day." Spoke Sky.

     "She only been gone a day, don't worry about it." Brandon Said.

     The winxs and the specialists nodded their heads in aggrement.

     " Fine but I will give two weeks, but if she is not back in two weeks or less we are going to find her." Sky hissed

     Everyone agreed and they then all went home.

     At Valtor's place....

Bloom woke up to Valtor already awake. She then heared Valtor saying some ancient spell. She went over to him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

     "See I don't want you to leave me so I am making a clone of you out of this tree. Done!" He shouted.

     Bloom was shocked, it looked like her....

     "Now go, Bloom's clone, you know what to do." smiled Valtor.

     The clone then left. The real Bloom looked at Valtor and said  " Cleaver but wh-"

     She was stopped because Valtor grabbed her waist and kissed her. For some reason she kissed back. It was like she had no control. Then when the kiss was over she asked "What, what was that for?" Then she thought "And why did I kiss back..."
     " Sorry Bloom I don't know what came over me....sorry " whispered Valtor.

     " You really do love me don't you Valtor?" Smiled Bloom

     " Yeah and I hope you will love me back...."

      "We will see, now I got to take a shower, where is the bathroom?" Asked Bloom.

      "Down the hall second door on the left." Valtor said pointing.

     Back at Alfa...
     There was a knock on the door...

"Coming!" Yelled Aisha.

     Aisha opened the door and saw Bloom standing there. "BLOOM!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!" Aisha yelled while she was holding her friend in her arms.

     As soon as Aisha yelled those words everyone came running in. "We got to tell the guys, someone has been worring about you. Bloom smiled " Ok let's call the guys. " As soon as they called the guys about Bloom returning, Sky came as soon as possible.

     Finally he was here. He looked at Bloom " Bloom you are back..."

     "I think we need to leave so the can talk girls " laughed Stella. All the girls but Bloom laughed and left.

     " Look I am sorry about the party and everything. " spoke Sky.

      " No its ok..." Bloom whispered.

      "No its not, but I hope this will make up for everything. " Sky walked up to Bloom and kissed her. Bloom did not know what to do she just kissed back.