Chapter 5

" What do you mean, that this Bloom the one in front of us might be a tree? " asked Stella.

     Flora nodded her head. " Well we should call the guys to try to figure this out. " Aisha declared.

     All agreed but when they called the guys only Sky was avalible. And when he heard the news he came running to Alfa. " Now " Flora said as Sky walked in. " I am going to do a reversal spell.

     " Transformed by magic, this tree, needs to be let free " as soon as the words was spoken "Bloom" was turned  back into a tree.

     " Great the tree is back now we need to find the real Bloom. " Sky remarked.
...... At Valtor's place ......

     Bloom was laying on Valtor's cheast sleeping. " oh how beautiful she is. " thought Valtor. " I am glad that I have her. "
     A couple of hours later Bloom woke up " So what is the surprise that you promised me Valtor? "

     " You will see after we eat " whispered Valtor.

     " What are you going to make? " asked Bloom

     " Eggs and bacon. " responded Valtor.

     " Mmm my favorite " Smiled Bloom

     " Ok well I am going to start on the meal. " said Valtor, then he got out of bed, kissed Bloom's forehead and went into the kicten.

     " I would have not guess that Valtor would be my love. I guess people do change " thought Bloom.

...... In one of RedFountain's ships ......
     " So did you locate Bloom yet, Tecna? " asked Musa.

     " No not yet. " answered Tecna.

     " Would you hurry it up Tecna! Bloom might be in trouble and you have not even located her! " yelled Sky.

     " Sky calm down it takes a while to locate someone. " whispered Flora.

     " We don't have a lot of time! " hissed Sky.

     " You don't have to worry about anything Sky because I just located her. " Cheered Tecna.