Chapter 7

" Let's go in another way, someone is in the room. " hissed Sky.

     So everyone looked for an opening and soon found a back door. Lucky for them it was opened.

.....

     Bloom and Valtor kept kissing till they needed air. " Bloom my dear will you promise me something? " Valtor asked. " Yes anything! "

     " Will you promise that what ever happens you will never leave me? " Bloom thought for a while then said " Yes Valtor no matter what happens I will never leave you. " Then she kissed him again.

.....

     Sky ran to the room where he saw Bloom and Valtor... kissing! When he entered the room the were kissing again. " Get your hands off of Bloom, Valtor! "

Hissed Sky. The two both stopped. " Sky! What are you doing here! Please leave! " Bloom said.

     " Bloom lison you need to snap out it please! " yelled Sky.

     " Snap out of what? " asked Bloom.

     The five winx girls came in.

     " Snap out of the spell that he put you in! " responded Sky, pointing at Valtor.

     " She under no spell I can assure you that. " hissed Valtor. Bloom was nodding her head.

     " Oh yeah then why was she making out with you then, huh? Explain that " asked Sky.

     Bloom was tired of this! She was having a nice day with Valtor, the Sky comes in and ruins it all. She looked at Sky and shouted " Because I love him Sky! Because I love him! He loves me and I love him! He unlike you cares about me! "

     All the girls standing behind Sky gasped. Valtor sat there smilling. " I do care about you! That why I came here! To looked for you! " cried Sky.

     " Then why after three years of us dating did you break up with me? " questioned Bloom