Chapter 4

At Valtor's  place....

     " My dear Bloom, what shall you have for dinner. " asked Valtor.

     "Just make pasta, you don't have to go all out in you time for me. " Smiled Bloom.

     " But my little firefly, I will do anything for, if it makes you happy. " Valtor spoke.

     " No no, pasta will be fine. " Whispered Bloom

      " Are you sure? "

     Bloom nodes her head. Valor then smiled and went into the kicten.
" I hope soon Bloom will trust and love me. I will not give up till she does, what can I do to prove that I am worthy? " wondered Valtor
..... Soon dinner was done .....

     " Mmmm smells great, hope it taste as good as it smells. " Yelled Bloom cheerfully.

      " Hope you like it my love." Said Valtor while patting her hand.

     They stated to eat and after about five minutes Bloom asked " Why did you not get the Trix back, why did you get me instead? "

     Valtor smirked " Those fools. They can't do anything right. Plus you more better." He the leaned over and kissed Bloom. She kissed back, and for a reason Bloom was enjoying it. Bloom wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. The kiss seem to go on and on, intill he pulled away.

     " Sorry, I know you don't like me kissing you. " mumbled Valtor.

     " No " Bloom smiled " I don't mind. " This time she pulled him close and kissed him, but it was short. Valtor went to Bloom ear and whispered " I love you Bloom."

     Bloom did not know what to say but, she managed to whisper back" I love you too. "

     " Now lets get to bed I got something planned for tommorow. " Cheered Valtor. " Perfect. " smiled Bloom as the walk to Valtor's room.

At Alfa....
     " Bloom, time to get up. " Called Flora. " Bloom...." Flora went over to touch her and gasped. She called the other girls over and told them that the Bloom that is sleeping in the bed in not the real Bloom.

     " What do you mean?" Asked Stella.

      " She feels like a plant, a tree perhaps. "