Chapter 6

...... Valtor' s place......

     When the eggs and bacon was done, Bloom got dressed ( Red sweater and blue jeans ). Then she went downstairs to eat with Valtor.

     " You look pretty my dear. " Spoke Valtor when he saw Bloom's outfit.

     " Thanks you look handsome yourself. " said Bloom she went to Valtor and gave him a quick kiss.

     " Thanks now let's eat my dear I want to show you, your surprise as soon as possible. "

     So they both sat down to eat. The two ate quickly and soon were done. Valtor then stood up, put both dishes away, and came back. " Ready my little firefly? " Valtor asked. " Yes " smiled Bloom.

     Valtor took Bloom arm and teleported. They arrived in Italy. " Wow! Valtor thank you for bringing me here! " Bloom exclaimed. She then wrapped her arms around Valtor's neck, pulled him in and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and pulled her closer. The pause gasping for air. " You are welcome " Valtor whispered in Bloom's ear. They went for another kiss, this one longer.

     An hour later, Valtor took Bloom back, and took her in their room. They both sat down, Bloom on Valtor's lap. They went for another kiss.

...... The winx and Sky ......

     " So this is where my tracker leads us to. " Tecna said pointing at an old building.

     " Ok let's go in." Sky exclaimed.

     " Hold it Sky, let's find another way in. Someone very evil could be in there. " Musa warned.

     " And I don't think an evil person would have a welcome matt for us. " joked Stella.

     So the six heros went for an opening and the found one, a window. " First let's see if there is anything in the room that we are about to enter. " Aisha said.

     " Ok I will see let, someone give me a lift. " Spoke Sky.

     All girls gave him a lift and he looked though the window. What he saw was not what he expected. When he looked he saw Bloom making out with...with Valtor! Her arms was around Valtor as she pulled him in close, while his arms were at Bloom's waist.

     " This must be a spell! No way was the Bloom he knew was making out with, Valtor! No way! And how was Valtor alive?.....It does not matter he just needs to save Bloom from that...that monster. " Sky thought.