Chapter One

Bloom still could not forget the day that she and the winx defeated Valtor. It was weiod though, she felt his dragon fire still. Was it possible that he was still alive? No that can't be, she saw him die right in front of her eyes. But still.....

"Bloom sweetie are you coming?!? Its almost time the go to Eraklyon for Sky's party." Called Flora.

Ugg Bloom almost forgot about the party! Why was she even invited? Everyone knows, She and Sky been dating for three years, but then he suddenly he broke it off. Bloom never knew why, then a couple of weeks later she and her friends got an invitation, to go to a party for Sky. Why is all she thought when she got the invitation? That and she also wondered if Sky still liked her. She then pushed it out of her mind and went to her closet.

Bloom quickly put a long pink and purple shirt on. Then she put a pair of jean shorts on. Why wear something fancy to her ex-boyfriend's party? There no point to that. Then she went to the others. Stella then took out her ring of Solaia, and turn it into a magical staff.

"Everyone ready?" Asked Stella.

"Yeah" Shouted Aisha

"Yep" called Musa

"Yeah all ready!" Whisperd Flora

"Ready as I will ever be"cheered Tecna.

" Yeah" muttered Bloom.

" Ok here we go!" Yelled Stella.

They were all the transported to the kingdom of Eraklyon. Sky saw all the faires and waved. Everyone waved back except for Bloom. Sky then went up to Bloom, and the rest of the girls went to say hi to their boyfriends.

"What's wrong Bloom, you did not wave back?" Sky asked.

"Nothing wrong. Its just, why did you invite me? I mean first you break up with me, then a couple of weeks later you invite me to your party. I am just so confused."

"Look you don't have to be confused..."Sky started to say.

"You know I should have not came, I am leaving" Bloom said, as she started to walk away.

"You don't have to" Sky whispered.

But Bloom was already gone....