Chapter Two

Bloom did not know where she was going. Tears was pouring down and she just kept walking, not caring where she ended up.

     "Hello my sweet Bloom" Whispered a voice.

     Bloom looked up and saw Valtor "Valtor why are you here I thought you ..."

     Valtor just put his finger on her lips. "Shhhhh I will explain later"

     "What?!?" Next thing she knew Bloom was knocked down with a sleeping spell. "Sorry I had to that my sweet princess" spoke Valtor.

......

     Bloom then woke up with a headache. She look down at her hand and saw chains. "What?!?" Bloom thought to herself.

     Then she heard footsteps and Valtor appeared. "Looks like your awake, sorry about the chains." Smiled Valtor.

     First thing Bloom said was " Explain! Now!"

     Valtor looked shocked. " Explain what my dear"

     " First how are you still alive? And second why did you capture me and put me in chains?

     " I am alive because I actually never died. I acted like I was dead. I captured you only because I love you. Yes its true. I put the chains on you because I don't trust you and you don't trust me."

      "Never will I trust you!" Spat Bloom.

     " Soon you will." Valtor then kissed Bloom lightly on her lips before he left.

     Bloom just looked down and soon fell asleep. After about two hours Valtor came back. Bloom instantly woke up.

     " I hate the thought of you laying here alone, please come upstairs and lay with me." Valtor whispered.

     " Don't you fear that I will use my powers on you?" Snapped Bloom

     " I don't have to worry about that...."smiled Valtor.

     " Did you, take....away my powers?" Asked Bloom.

     " For now...so how about our deal?" Valtor questioned.

     "Never!"

     "Ok then....."

     Bloom thought how cold she was and how a warm bed would feel. "Fine but no tricks."

     "Deal no tricks." Smiled Valtor. Then he took her upstairs to his room.