D I S C L A I M E R

READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE STORY, ANY COMMENTS RELATED TO ANYTHING I WISH TO NOT SEE ON MY FANFIC WILL BE DELETED WITH A WARNING AND IF U DO IT A SECOND TIME I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BLOCK YOU.

The FIRST THREE/FOUR chapters are short, I apologise, but I've tried making the other chapters longer, remember to vote if you like it!

**SPECIAL CHAPTERS LIKE "CHRISTMAS" ONES OR "NEW YEARS" ONES WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE- SO CHILE**

There will be NO smut in this fanfic, as I am not comfortable with sexualising or shipping cc's. I am simply writing this as one of my own hobbies to improve at writing.

I love both Karl and Alex, their content, their silliness. So hence why I made a little fanfic. This is just a fantasy of course, I respect Karl and Alex with all my heart.

(by that i mean its a fantasy world where everything else is realistic while the only part that's fake is getting two big twitch streamers to fall for the same person, whoops.)

Karl, or Alex, if you see this, I hope you don't read it, or upload it to any of your social platforms. But if you do end up reading it, then, ohno- please don't mention the title of the fanfic, or my username.

IF EITHER ONE OF THEM ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS FANFIC I WILL TAKE IT DOWN!

If any of you came here to leave hate comments, or telling me how writing this isn't right, then please leave, I already mentioned how its just a fantasy of mine, and a little hobby to improve my writing.

BTW ITS ALSO MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK SO BEAR WITH ME IF ITS BAD AKSKKSK

I do hope people refrain from mentioning any scandals or drama's that certain mentioned cc's in this story have been in, thank you.

Author's Message:
One last thing, I do hope you refrain from criticising the way certain characters act, specifically "Y/N". I never once mentioned that Y/N would act like you, talk like you, like whatever you like, all I did was offer you to enter your name into this character. So I do hope you can forgive me for not reaching your standards on how each character SHOULD or SHOULD NOT act in this book. Criticism is alright with me if it helps in improving my writing. But if you use it in a more- aggressive way then it hurts a lot, especially when I wrote this book when I was in a very dark place. Even if it was a joke, please refrain from doing so, or I will have to mute you (which I really don't want to do).

Thank you, I hope you'll enjoy reading this!
- KAT