jungkook sighed at bit and smiled a bit at the big baby who was feeling guilty for nothing. he shook tae a bit.

"hyung.. hyung listen ." 

taehyung stopped his talk and looked at jungkook was held his hands in his small ones.

"hyung were you happy, when you left me?"

taehyung nodded his head.

"so i was hyung. were you want to meet me as soon as possible?"

taehyung nodded again.

"so as i wanted. weren't you trying hard for me?"

taehyung nodded again and jungkook smiled at him again.

"hyung were you not hurt?"

taehyung nodded his head.

"hyung were not having hard time? "

taehyung again nodded his head. he wanted to speak something but let jungkook continue.

"hyung was i with you at that time?"

taehyung tried to reason

"but koo-" but jungkook was having none.

"hyung yes or no." he cut him off and asked again.

taehyung shook his head slowly against his will.

"so hyung i also wasn't with you when you were hurt, tired. you were alone."

this time taehyung spoke..

"koo i wasn't alone. hyungs were with me. but i left you alone."

jungkook reasoned.

"hyung who said i was alone. you sent hyungs and noona for me. didn't you?"

taehyung nodded his head but opened his mouth to say something still jungkook cut him off.

"so hyung how i was alone . you sent them for me. weren't you protecting me?"

taehyung nodded his head. now he was feeling less guilty.

"then why are saying like this. hyung you were hurt more then. although you weren't with me, still you were caring for me, helping. then how you are a bad lover instead of that you are the best lover i could ask for me." taehyung smile softly at him.

"hyung i am happy you understand me and know about me. i am lucky to have you also i am happy that you look by my point of you that i was hurt and sad so hyung i should also understand you and your decision. i should also look by your point of you. so how are you wrong or bad. but please don't leave me again or i won't be able to li-" before he would complete it tae pecked on his lips and hugged him tightly. 

"no baby, now i will hold you tightly and never let you go. you are mine, only mine." taehyung said last line with darkly yet with soft voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

finally a new update 

hello armies!

and i am sorry for being miss X and vanishing for few days. as this week is the Diwali and festival week so many things are to be done like gift exchanging, home decorating.

and last week was so much tiring due to the cleaning of whole house each and every corner known as diwali cleaning. i think all the indian army are busy with the same and i am thankful for this festival as we all are fighting against COVID 19 so now we need some happiness and light after this darkness. i am happy to see every street and house are filled with light and happiness. i hope this diwali we can have lights in our life after all the darkness. and may we able t celebrate like every year with our family and friends.

by the way HAPPY DAHANTARS TO ALL MY ARMY FAMILY AND THEIR FAMILY AS WELL AS FRIENDS. SO IT THE STARTING OF DIWALI WEEK.

i hope you al will like the chapter. please share your views and comment with me.

also enjoy your diwali break indian army without the boring online classes.

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS

ALSO #GETWELLSOONYOONGI

BYEEE!

(I AM SORRY MY RANTING WAS QUITE LONG BUT TAKE CARE ALL.)