hard to control~

pervious chapter:

taehyung smirked at the response ,he loved the effect of his small action on jungkook.

he kissed it and start nibbling it.

jungkook wasn't able to bit his lower lip for making the sound stop which he threating to come out by his action. as taehyung's thumb is still creasing it.

it was all new for jungkook but he was loving it, feeling a foreign pleasure.

continuing..... 

jungkook was on cloud nine just by tae's small action. after few seconds later tae pulled himself back and look at his baby. jungkook eyes were half closed, mouth opened with tae's thumb creasing his pinkish lips, cheeks painted with pink dust.

tae smiled and pecked his lips. kook eyes opened properly. 

he shyly looked at tae. then suddenly taehyung got an idea. he again smriked. 

kook knew he must have something in his mind. he shrinked a bit in tae's hold and tried to pulled and free himself away from him but pufff bruh..... he stand no  chance.

tae's hand on his waist prevent to do so. 

tae evilly smiled and whispered in his deep husky voice.

"babe, running won't help you but can make it worst so be a good boy and take your punishment. hm? will you?" 

kook lowered his head and nodded it slowly.

"very good." tae pecked on his head.

tae left his waist and lips  snaked his hands around his inner thighs and picked him up. jungkook was surprised he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck.

taehyung sat on bed with jungkook on his lap.

jungkook was quite nervous about his next action he looked up and saw taehyung staring at him.

tae pulled him closer by his waist , their chest were colliding. with another hand he lifted his chin and crashed his lips on kook's.

tae licked his lower lip for entrance but got no response.

so he sneaked his hand under jungkook upper and creased his bare waist, at the cold sensation jungkook flinched and gasped, taehyung got the opportunity he pushed his tongue in his mouth and sucked on his, jungkook moaned at the sensation loving every bit.

he tasted every corner of his mouth hungrily, slowly it was getting harder for kook to keep up with his pace but he was trying his best, taehyung was being a hungry tiger devouring his prey hungrily, the sweet kiss turned into passionate. but unfortunately they had to break it due to the blocker- named as- oxygen (bruh.....it's important too.)

jungkook was first one to pull him self from his beast lover. 

both were panting. jungkook was trying to catch his  breathe but i guess tae had another plan, he flipped jungkook and layed him by his stomach on his laps. like a sack of potatoes. 

jungkook gasped and yelped at the sudden moment he was shocked by it, after recovery from it.  he spoke.

"wh-what ar-are y-you do-doingg hy-hu-"

he wasn't able to complete his sentence tae cut him off .

"shshhh bun it's your punishment .hmm. all you have to do is to count.okay?"

jungkook was confused and nervous , he didn't replied.

tae spanked him. jungkook jolt up and moaned in pain and pleasure sensation.