PROMISE RINGS

WHY ? WHY ONLY JUNGKOOK?
taehyung pov
jimin hyung was so sad about the younger's situation. then he come near to me," tae..." suddenly he stopped and look at me with questioning eyes if he can call me that as we were at headquarter so it can be dangerous to take our real name.

i smile and nodded ," tae, why do you want jungkook?" i lokk at him calmly i know why he was asking this. his eyes shows his love and care for jungkook

then bambam hyung also asked," yeah tae! why did you send us to him back then. Although we are happy to meet him. it feel like family but still you have never showed any interest in anyone."
bambam hyung's question shocked everyone  because it was true. all member waited for my answer. i think that finally it is time to tell them the truth as he is trying to find my weakness we have to protect jungkook from him.

i took a long breath and signed deeply. then i opened my drawer and took out a ring. 

jennie noona jumped in confusion and everyone was shocked," tae! it is the part of the ring which jungkook has. he wear it everyday so i asked him one day but he took promise first and then told me that he met a boy when he was 12 he gave him this promise ring with a promise that he will return to him one day. kookie didn't know his name so he call him purple hyung as he love purple colour. he also told me that they love each other although they had spent only one week. but how do you have it ?"

 " don't tell us that you are that purple hyung.  tae !?" lisa noona asked. 

all looked at me with their eyebrows frowned.  i smiled alittle ," yes, i am his purple hyung"

 " WHAT !!!" all said in unison. yoongi hyung who was half sleeped jumped from the couch with wide eyes. i brust into laughter because of their reaction .

then hoseok hyung cut me off," okay young man now spill the tea"

all were excited to listen this story. i chuckled at them. then i turned to jin hyung," jin hyung do you remember when i told you about a bunny boy who saved my life." jin hyung slightly nodded. then all gave me ' what the fuck' look .

yoongi hyung asked," and now what is this how many truth are untold to us" i laughed and told only one .
then jin hyung told them the story when my parents died when i was 15 and i ran off .
JIN POV
it was back then when we were searching for tae and i brought him back after 1 week.

                        flashback
i was informed by taehyung bodyguard that he is safe and ready to come back . i was so worried because our enemy were behind him and when he ran off he was wounded . 

suddenly V came and hugged me tightly," hello hyung! i am back now i will do whatever you will say. i want to become a stronger person" 

i was taken back by his words beacuse one week before he didn't want to do that. then o snapped from my thought and asked him if he was hurt. 

" no hyung i am alright. a bunny boy saved my life" i smiled and brought him back. at that time i wad happy to meet him back and by this statement that i forget about that bunny boy.

               flashback end..
then i asked tae," why did you suddenly brought this topic up"
suddenly i realized something and my eyes widen all were confused by my action ," tae is jungkook related to it" all gasped.
he smile , "JUNGKOOK IS THAT BUNNY BOY"
😊😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
hello everyone
i hope you all and your family as well as friends are alright
so this is the new update
i hope you all will like it.
then see u again in next chapter
till then
i purple you all army and BTS
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰
BYE....
AND....
NAMASTE