one and together

kissed on his lips

he was shocked by my action then i came to know what i had done. i immediately detach our lips. he was shocked and frozed on his spot, staring at mewith his big doe eyes " i-i- i'm sorry i di- didn't mean to do th- that" i crushed for strutting. i also palmfaced my self internally for letting my emotion s control me. i was about to get up but him but his next action shocked me.

he pulled me back by my neck and attached our lips. few seconds later I responded.  he was cutely moving his lips against mine. our lips were moving in sync . the kiss was filled with passion, love , emotion and care that we have for each other. later we pulled ourself when we need air.

" i like no LOVE it" he said while panting, a pink dust appeared on his cheeks.

" koo... i want to say something"
" yes hyungie"
i help him to sit and we were facing each other. i hold his small in mine . i was nervous but kook squeezed them to tell me it is okay .
i sighed and smiled.
" koo.. i love you . i love from the day we met. you make me forget about my all worries. will you be mine?".
he smiled a little and peck on my cheeks .
" i love you too hyungie. you make me feel loved and wanted."
and then we both cuddled for whole day and went back to his mansion.

next day~
i woke up when the sunlight hit on my face. i adjust my eye sight he was looking so cute in his sleep. then i thought ' what i have done in my life to have this pure and innocent baby as my lover'

i traced my fingers on his face from forehead to chin and then stopped at hsi lips. i remembered how they were ' now they are all mine' i smiled at my thoughts.

i leaned closer to his face and captured his lips. when i pulled myself he was still sleeping and brushed his lips together. he was looking like a baby ' MY BABY,' i was deep in my thought when my secret phone ringed.

my smiley face chaning into serious and furious.i got up from bed without disturbing him and walked to balcony and closed the door make sure no one is there.

" yes? what's the news?"
" sir everything is clear for now and safe. sir it is time to come back and inherit the mafia king Thorne for your empire and your parent's revenge"

i sighed and replied " okay! i am coming back."
i went to bedroom . i smile sadly that i have to leave him for years but i will always take care of him. it was time to wake him up.
i shake him slightly " kookie baby, wakey it is time to breakfast "
he whined and covered his face with the sheets and sleep again.
i chuckled at his reaction.

i removed the sheet and started giving him kisses all over the face. he just giggled and remain on his spot. then i started tickling him.
" sto--haahaa-haahaa-stop"
" now wake up otherwise i won't stop"
" oka- haahaa-haahaa-okay"
he got up instantly and pouted.
i chuckled and led him to bathroom.

time skip~
"kook come on i have aomething to tell you"
" what is it, hyung?"
" koo, do you trust me?". he looked confused at my question but replied " yes hyung more than myself" " you know i will always love you as i still do. and will never leave you alone. "
" yes hyung! but are you going somewhere?"
he asked with his innocent look.
" yes koo i have to go back but i promised i will come back" he started tearing up.
" but hyung-" i cut him off
" koo baby i will come back to you, to make you mine but i have to be strong to protect you in future"
he was shaking his head 'no'
" kook--" i cupped his face and peck on his lips
" kook will you wait for me."
i said while taking out a box. he nodded eagerly.
i smiled and took out a ring from box and asked for his hand. i place the ring in his fingers.
" kook, it is a promise that i will come back and also-"
i took out my grandma's pendent
" baby this is your necklace.  it was given by my grandmother for my lover and i want you to take of it"
he nodded his head 'yes'
" and--" i started with serious face
" always remember you are mine. and if you love anyone else i will kidnap you and lock you in my house and never let you out"
" your heart is mine, your lips are mine , your body , your soul everything is mine"

he giggled a bit while crying
" yes hyungie i am yours all yours"
i sighed and chuckled. i placed the necklace around his neck.  he shivered at a sudden contact. i leaned to kiss him. he kissed back but i can feel hot liquid on my cheeks.

then suddenly a black car stopped at the mansion gate and i pulled myself.
" koo baby, now i have to go. please take care of yourself for me."
i peck on his last time . he nodded
" bye hyung please care take, be safe and come back to me. please always remember someone is waiting for you " he said between his sobs

i waved my hand and sit inside the car with a heavy heart to leave jungkook in this condition my heart broke by watching him crying but i have to do it.
i peek outside the window till the mansion disappeared after the turn.

            flashback ends

" so-" i looked at my hyungs. they all were crying
" i know tae it's difficult to live without jungkook. to protect him without making him know, to live far even though you are close. thankyou for all you have done for him. and plus thankyou for giving us a younger angel as a brother. we will help you."
bambam said with a smile on his face and some tears in his eyes where as all the members nodded.

"WE ALL ARE ONE AND TOGETHER "

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
finally a new update

i hope you like it....
then bye see u in next chapter
till then always remember
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰
#STAY HOME STAY SAFE