=Chapter Three=

Jiang Nian Zhen, the High Priest of the "Hall of Light" also referred to as the young master Jiang was said to be attending today's conference. Clan leader Jiang sat across the disciples in all his glory. Beside him sat the mighty Nian Zhen dressed in clothes as white as the snow outside.

"Disciples are required to wear uniforms during their stay in the Clouds. These will be provided by us. Make yourself comfortable."

He said.

Soon after, servants were seen presenting uniforms. Much to Fengmian's dismay they were coloured in shades of white and blue with a tinge of yellow.

Rising up from his seat Fengmian glanced at his peers then at his master.

"Forgive me, Master Jiang but I shall not wear these."

The high priest raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"Pardon my rude behavior, masters. My brother, Lin Fengmian doesn't wear clothes which aren't shades of black, family rules."

Said Wei Jiahao.

A wave of murmurs erupted amongst the onlookers.

"...son of a demon."

"Dark arts..."

"Hah! He's just one of those demonic beasts..."

"Like father, like son..."

Mianmian stepped ahead looking as deadly as he was.

"We was not a demon!"

He yelled.

"Yea right. Not a demon but a beast."

Unsheathing his sword he prowled at the arrogant disciple, one of the Wu clan.

"Ah-Mian. Retreat."

Hue Yin didn't miss the clenched fists of her brother.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Master Jiang, Zhen-ge...We would have to decline your request. Sincere apologies."

She trailed off, motioning her brothers to bow. They did.

Master Jiang sighed deeply and waved it off.

"It's alright. Rise."

Everyone except Fengmian got dressed in their uniform and assembled in the Hall of Wisdom.

Wu Li Jie had stared at his now fiery childhood crush, Lady Hui Yin. She had placed her right hand on Lin Fengmian's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

He didn't blame young master Lin for his actions for he would have acted just as Fengmian did under the circumstances. No one disrespects his parents and gets away with it.

"Ah-Mian. Retreat. Sorry for the inconvenience, Master Jiang, Zhen-ge...We would have to decline your request. Sincere apologies."

Says Hui Yin, bowing with her brothers.

Li Jie is currently having an internal debate whether or not he should apologize to Fengmian about the incident.

"Young master Lin"

He calls out, bowing in respect just as Lin Fengmian imitates his actions.

"Master Wu."

"I apologize on behalf of the rude disciples of my clan. Kindly forgive us. They shall be granted the deserved punishment."

"Bother not master Wu. It's alright."

He smiles. Never had Lin Fengmian spoken to him in such a polite tone.