=Chapter One=

His stomach growled for the nth time just as he saw his brother frown.

"Senior sister..."

He timidly settled his gaze on his elder sister who in turn handed him a small pouch containing roasted nuts from the Flower Realm. His mouth watered at the sight of those delicious goods and he grinned at his sister.

"Ah-Mian. It's getting late. We will find a place to rest."

Sister Hue Yin gently placed her hand on her youngest brother's shoulder.

"Haohao. Let's find an inn for the night. We will leave first thing in the morning."

Nodding his head he guided the young students of the Lotus Caves further into the town.

Wei Jiahao had finally settled with a rather large looking inn. Little did he know that his sister's husband to be had similar tastes as his own.

Later that evening.

Fengmian groaned in frustration at the sight of his sister's arrogant fiancee. He hated the look in his sister's eyes when she sees him. He hated young master Wu's haughty remarks, his cocky grins and worse, the way he treated his senior sister.

He pulled over a conceited smile and approached the ever so stuck up Wu Li Jie. Much to his annoyance, master Wu did not spare him a glance.

"Wu Li Jie, Wu Li Jie..."

Stopping in his tracks, Master Wu waited for Fengmian to shoot another remark his way. After receiving no such retorts, he turned to face young master Lin and bowed.

"Did not see you standing there, Master Lin."

The latter snorted and barked out a short laugh tugging his sister to their quarters. Feng Mian did not miss the look of hurt over senior sister's face when the moron refused to acknowledge his own fiancee. He tightened his grip on his sister's hand and pulled her closer to himself.

"Would rather love it if you go blind."

He whispered lowly.

"Feng Mian!"

He was well aware of what he got himself into well before his younger brother yelled out his name.

"Brother."

"Did you just have to do this!"

"Do what? Annoy him? Well yes, he's a moron"

Jiahao slammed his palm on the wall in frustration.

"Alright you two. Cut it out! Let's call it a day."

Nodding an affirmation, they all dozed off to sleep.