Forty

________________________

The whole evening went by as Jimin and I were busy with the officers. Eventhough Jimin asked me to go home but I refused because I wanted to see that every girl was safe now and Yoongi being punished. Because Yoongi was a Korean, he could not serve his punishment here although he had to pay a fine for illegally doing human trafficking.

After the whole day, me and Jimin came back home as Jimin's jacket was wrapped around me and Jimin held me gently. As soon as I entered the mansion, I glanced at everyone to see they were looking at me with shocked eyes.

- oh no Soomin what happened?

- Why are you like this?

- I thought you went out... but wh-what is this?

- who did this?

Their worried and confused tone of voice indicated me that they did not know about today's occurrences. I espied Jimin and he licked his lips and came near me as he whispered.

- Nobody knows.

I breathed out feeling relieved that no one had an idea of what happened. I looked at them all as I smiled apologetically.

- I am okay, I got into an accident but it was not something serious. I am sorry to worry you all.

I professed as I heard them all sighing in relief and they all started saying me that it was fine and it wasn't my fault. I had tears forming in my eyes as Seulgi looked at me in a suspicious manner as I just looked down feeling guilty because I had to lie to them.

- Jimin-ah, did you take her to the hospital?

Mrs. Park asked as Jimin nodded his head and cleared his throat.

- The doctor said it was no major injury but she is just shocked because of the accident, let her rest for now you all can bombard her with your inquiries tomorrow.

Jimin announced as I sighed in relief and felt grateful for him. I got up from the sofa and before Jimin could reach me, Seulgi came and held my hand.

- I will lead her upstairs.

She made know as Jimin looked at her taken aback. Honestly, I was shocked too because, Seulgi was a person who never got angry no matter what and right now she had an ice cold expression in her eyes which was enough to send shivers down my spine.

She held my hand as we both went upstairs and came inside my room. There was silence between both of us until she decided to speak first.

- Would you like to take a shower first or tell me what happened?

Tears streamed down the my face as I collapsed into the arms of my sister, seeking solace and understanding. My voice trembled with pain as I poured out my heart, sharing the unimaginable anguish I had endured since being kidnapped by my rapist.

The weight of my words hung heavy in the air as I spoke of the indescribable torment that had shattered my sense of safety and trust throughout the years. I finally admited the profound agony of living with the haunting memories, the constant fear and the deep wounds which were never healed because of that one night.

That one night which was the sole reason for all my fears and scars which were left by those monsters. In this vulnerable moment right now, Seulgi was the best comfort I could ask for as I desperately needed my sister's support to heal these never ending darkness which had consumed my soul.

- I knew something was wrong, even a blind could tell what bullshit lies you were feeding us

She hissed as she was crying at this point too as she was patting my back as I laid on her lap as tears were stll streaming down my face. The events of today recurring in my head as I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin, the voices of their laughted and the way they were betting on me and shouting the price.. it was haunting my mind as I wanted to get lost somewhere.