Thirty six

_____________________________

As soon as we both came inside all of their eyes were on us. I looked at everyone.

- Soomin-ah

My mom said as she came and hugged me. Mrs. Park came too as they hugged me.

- I am fine. I just wanted to shop more that's why I insisted Jimin to go.

I said to them as Eunwoo hugged Mrs. Park.

- Dont lie Soomin, Jimin already told us everything.

Seulgi said as I glared at him he looked away as he went upstairs.

- uh well.

I murmured as they all sighed.

- Go and rest you must be tired.

She said as I nodded and went upstairs too.

~

I was keeping my outfit in my wardrobe as I heard the door opening I saw Seulgi coming in as she plopped herself on the bed I came and sat beside her.

- So what is up with you two?

- Who?

- You and Jimin.

She said rolling her eyes as I sighed and sat on my bed in front of her.

- I have no idea if I am being honest. Aside from the fact that he is my boss, it's so confusing to me right now. Seulgi, he was so nice to me when I told him about Yoongi and he comforted me so well. But then the next day we fought again and today he left me in the middle of the road in a place which I don't even know!

I exclaimed as she looked at me and shook her head.

- Why are you both fighting now?

She asked and I started to tell her everything from the start, how our cars crashed with eachother and how he became my boss, how he started overworking me and when I was replying to him back he made me wear that dress even if I did not want to. Lastly, how he barged into the dressing room and started a fight with me.

After I finished the whole story she started laughing as I glared at her. A good 5 minutes of laughter later, she looked at me.

- Yah, why are you asking him to apologise? It's your fault too.

- Are you serious? How the fuck is it my fault?

I asked her and she pointed her finger at me.

- This. Your reaction. Look Soomin, he is also a human okay? And if you're going around calling him pervert stupid and what not don't you think he would not react? I know telling you to get out of the car was too much but even you were too much. We all know Jimin has an ego and you're going on hurting it.

- So tell him not to do those things. I won't call him those things if he wasn't one.

She looked at me with narrow eyes as I suddenly got a fear of what she was going to ask next.

- Do you really think he is a pervert? Really Soomin? How many nights have you both spent together in that office? Did he ever try to do something inappropriate with you?

She asked as I started to think about all those times. She was right, he never tried anything with me. Even when we both actually slept together, he was the one who was comforting me so much. Not to forget the time when I was unconscious and he went out of his way to help me and brought me to his house but I lashed on him the other day.

I sighed as I shook my head and she groaned loudly.

- You're really stupid you know? Can't you see he is attracted to you. He likes you.