Sixty Seven

_______________________________

It's been a week since Taehyun is living with Soomin and Jimin now. The poor kid was traumatised --- still is. That how easy it was for his mother to abandon him for money. Jimin was planning to become his legal guardian so he was talking with lawyers to see if anything can happen.

However, Soomin's mother was denying to let go of this so easily. In the midst of it all, Jimins company was able to crack a very big deal which will allow them more into the stock and international markets and helps to expand their business.

Jimin's father decided to throw a party for his younger son's success and it was tonight. Although, his real intentions were something else. He felt guilty that he never did anything for his younger child and it was always Jimin providing them with everything running the company.

- I don't know what to wear

Soomin whined as Jimin came near her, he was wearing a white shirt and black pant while Soomin was wearing his white shirt which reached her thighs and a red lace underwear underneath.

He came towards her as he placed a hand on her bare thigh his cold touch caused her to flinch. He placed a kiss on her thigh as she gasped clenching her thighs closer

- You can wear anything

He whispered

- What would you like me to wear?

She whispered back shyly. She sometimes cannot believe the affect Jimin still have on her even after having him so many times. He nuzzled on her thigh as she giggled.

- I would like you to wear nothing.

He said as she raised her eyebrows not being able to wipe the smile from her face.

- But-

He said getting up and coming near her face now as he kissed her nose.

- I would like that delicious sight for myself.

He whispered near her neck practically hovering above her as she spread her legs and wrapped it around his torso.

- Jimin!

She whined as he hummed still kissing her neck and her hair.

- You are distracting me let me decide what to wear.

She said as he hummed again but did not even move one muscle as she chuckled and slapped his back playfully.

- Get up

She demanded but he shook his head causing her skin to ignite.

- I said get up

She insisted as he looked at her a look of lust and desire clouding his eyes as she knew what he wanted and she needed the same thing. His hand roamed down her thigh to near her panty as he played with the lace of her garment.

- I need you

He whispered and it was enough for her to go crazy as she started unbuttoned her shirt and Jimin pulled his pants and shirt leaving himself naked. When he saw she wasn't wearing any bra, he growled as he attacked her nipples. She moaned as he licked and swirled his tongue around them as she panted. His hand went down there as he pulled the last piece of cloth down and aggressively started to rub her cl.it.

Looking at how wet she was and how his member was growing and screaming for touch he put it inside and started to thrust deeper and faster as she gasped

- Oh Jimin

She gasped feeling euphoric. He growled as he released it inside her falling on top of her as he looked at her and sighed.