Seven

_____________________________

My head felt light and so did my body. Not wanting to open my eyes yet I hugged the pillow next to me. The mattress smelled really good and also really soft. Not really having a habit of sleeping on this type of mattress I felt relaxed. My bed isnt like this, this bed is much more comforta-

Wait- whose bed is this?

Frowning, my eyes shot open as I looked around me. This room was way too big. Probably the size of my whole apartment. The walls were painted in grey and white colour. The sheets were also the same colour - grey. On the top there was a medium size chandelier and the bed was king sized. Different kinds of pictures were hung on the wall. The white curtains flying from the wind and as soon as I saw the outside look of it my breath stopped. Literally, the whole city was visible.

- Had a nice sleep?

The voice broke my thoughts as I looked at the owner of it. My eyes widen as I saw Mr. Park. I pointed my finger at him. He was wearing a black track and a white plain shirt. My lips parted seeing him in such a casual attire.

- W-what? What are you doing here?

I asked as I sat up straight on the bed and looked at myself to find I wasnt in my clothes anymore. I was wearing a beige hoodie and white shorts as I covered my self with the blanket

- Who changed my clothes?

I asked him as he rolled his eyes coming near me he said

- To answer your first question, it is my room and second I-

- NO dont say it.

I said cutting him off as I sat on my knees facing him as he was near the bed.

- Are you serious? How could you? Don't you have conscience? How can you change my clothes? I knew you were a pervert but this, when you said you would show me how shameless you can become I didn't expect you to really show me this Mr. Park.

I was saying continuously when I noticed how his gaze suddenly became so dark.

He took my hands as he pinned me on the bed hovering above me

He took my hands as he pinned me on the bed hovering above me. Our faces so near I found it hard to breath.

- God gave you two ears and one mouth so talk less and listen more. I was going to say that my maid changed your clothes. Before you could get into my car you fainted so I thought I should help you but I was so wrong. I should've left you there.

He said as his words started registering in my head and the realisation hit me as my mouth agape.

- And for your kind of information, I don't take use of anybody. Force sex is not my type so you don't have to worry. And moreover

He said coming near me as I turned my face around. The sexual tension too much to handle but before that the embarrassment was killing me. Suddenly, I felt his breath touch my bare neck as once again he managed to stop my breath. His lips touched my neck as I gasped.

- You are not my type.

He said moving away as I laid there dumbfounded. Looking at him as he smirked and turned around.

- Its 12 PM I guess you should get up now. Wear your clothes my driver will leave you at your house.

He said before walking out of the room. I sat up and kept my hand on my chest as I felt the rapid beating of my heart.

- You idiot. Ughhh.

~

As said, I was dropped at my house Mr parks clothes still on me as I went inside the shower as soon as I entered the apartment. The warm water touching my body as I finally left out the sigh. His words ringing in my ears

Moreover you are not my type.

- HAH as if he is my type. That pea size person can never be anyones type. What does he think of himself? He can go around touching anyone and taking anyone at their house. Okay fine I know I was unconscious but he could have called jeongyeon or anyone else to help me why did he took the matter in his own hands? Ass.

I said. As I wrapped the towel around me coming out of the bathroom I noticed how much of a mess my one room apartment was. I sighed as I wore a yellow shirt and white shorts and started cleaning the place I live in.

___________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? This chapter was ehhh boring I promise the coming chapters would be more fun. :)

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please do vote and comment.

Thank you. I purple you 💜

PS: DYNAMITE TEASER OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I WAS GETTING WRECKED BY HOSEOK BUT TAEHYUNG SHOWED ME WHO MY BIAS IS THEY ALL LOOK SO FINE 😭😭😭🥺🥺