Chapter 146 - Frost Knight (2)

Start from the beginning

Of course, this version of the world no longer existed.  Hyrkan was the only one in this world, who remembered this line of history.  In a couple years, even he would start to forget about it.

‘Just admit it.’

However, he can say for certain that he could still remember all of it right now.

‘In truth, this is a table set up by the Stormhunters.  If I can't eat everything on this table, I'm the retarded one.’

This was why Hyrkan had to monopolize the Frozen Kingdom.

This wasn't him simply expressing his resolve.

The Stormhunters guild had revealed a comprehensive guide on hunting in the Frozen Kingdom.  Even a mediocre guild could clear the Frozen Kingdom with the information they had released.  Currently, Hyrkan was using a secret space found by the Stormhunters.  It allowed him to avoid the absolute surveillance of the Frost Knight residing at the throne of the Frozen Kingdom.

Everything had been provided by the Stormhunters guild.  In such circumstances, if he failed in achieving what he wanted to do, he wouldn't just be regretful.  He would be thoroughly embarrassed by the situation.

‘If I can't monopolize this by myself, I deserve to quit this game.’

He would be so ashamed that he wouldn't be able to play this game with a bare face.  There was no way others would find out about this failure, but this was about Hyrkan's own pride.  He wouldn't accept failure.

This was why Hyrkan was more serious than ever about this venture.  He was more serious about it then the time he fought the Immoral Prince.  In truth, he hadn't fought the Immoral Prince after a thorough preparation.  Hyrkan had been conflicted as he saw the battle between Storm Queen and the Immoral Prince.  After a deliberating over his decision, he decided to act.

Unlike what he did in the Immoral Prince battle, he had made exhaustive preparations before he crossed the Terube castle wall.  This was the result of the meticulous calculation.

‘The consumable Items I have left....  I have the exact amount left.  I have just enough to catch the Frost Knight.’

Of course, his recent hunt wasn't actually about leveling up.  He was meticulous in his actions as he set up the battle with the Frost Kingdom's boss monster, the Frost Knight.  He hunted until he had the requisite amount of consumable left.

‘I hit level 199.  That was unexpected.’

At this point in time, he had predicted he would be around 197 or 198.  His prediction was off....

‘Well, that's a good thing.’

It was a pleasant miscalculation.

‘As expected, the most important part is the Ifrit's Essence.’

What consumable Items did Hyrkan prepare to take down the Frost Knight?

There was the Essence made by gathering the Ifrit's tears. Then there was the holy water made from the Great Priest's sacred blood, the gum made from the innards of the Glutton Alligator, and the healing clay made from the heart of a Red Troll.

These were all very expensive Items.  Even the 30 great guilds used Items of such high value on the really important Raids.

Amongst these Items, the most important one was the Ifrit's Essence!

One had to catch a rare monster called Ifrit's Acolyte to obtain this Item.  One had to gather Ifrit's tears then one had to pay a high production cost to create this Item.  This item had two effects.

Emperor of solo playOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara