24.

News

.

.

.

As Jisung's meeting came to an end he packed his belongings and left for the bathroom.

After he changed his clothes he went out of the bathroom and called an uber. As he entered the elevator he felt a sharp pain on his head.

As the elevator door opens he stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the entrance of the building.

He got out of the building and saw a group of people gathered together. He was curious as to what happened and decided to check it out.

While he was walking towards the group he suddenly got a notification that his uber has arrived.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

He was about to arrive at the cafe where he and Minho was suppose to meet but suddenly got a phone call from changbin.

Hello?

Jisung! Minho he's in-

Calm down hyung whats wrong

Minho he got into an accident!

What

He got hit by a car and is now
being treated in xxx-hospital

I'll be there!

End call

.

.

.

.

Jisung asked the uber driver to changed the route and go to the hospital where Minho is.

When he arrived he hurried to where changbin is while being a crying mess.

"Changbin hyung how did this happened" Jisung said as he hold onto changbin's arm.

"Calm down Jisung, I don't know how this happen" changbin said as he sighed.

"what did the doctor said?!" Jisung said desperate for some sort of answer.

"the doctor is still treating Minho so I don't know what's happening" changbin said as he sat down on a chair.

Jisung was absolutely terrified of the possibility of Minho being criticaly hurt. He was scared that Minho might not
.

.

.

.

.

.

Wake up

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Sorry guys for not updating. I just don't feel motivated to write these days but this story will have an ending and I hope you guys don't mind on the upcoming few chapters.