20.

Relationship progress

3 days before the date.

.

.

.

Its been a few days after their anniversary and their relationship has been going smoothly.

They finally acted like a real life couple and not just two married people that has no feelings for each other. They've grown closer together.

.
.

Jisung is in the mall buying stuff for the upcoming event and decided to buy some stuff for Minho. He went to toy shop where there are a lot of stuffed animals.

He bought one squirrel plushie for him and a giraffe plushie for Minho. He went to the cashier to pay for the stuffed animals but then saw a familiar face.

He finally recognize the face when the face got closer.

"Jisung!"

Jisung's eyes widen in excitement when he saw his best friend.

"Seungmin!" Jisung said as he hugged Seungmin.

"I haven't seen you in a while, how are things with hyunjin?" Jisung said curious because he hadnt seen them in a long time.

"well...we broke up" Seungmin said blankly.

Jisung's face went pale because of how shocked he is.

"what how?" Jisung said not being able to process the information he just got.

"well why don't we go to a nearby cafe and we'll talk there" Seungmin said while looking at Jisung hesitantly.

Jisung nodded and proceeded to pay for the stuff before following Seungmin.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jisung and Seungmin walked to a nearby cafe for Seungmin to explain things to Jisung.

"okay so what happened" Jisung said as they sat down.

"well... So as you know me and Hyunjin got together not so long ago"
Seungmin started.

"and it's been a week since the break up" he continued.

Jisung was listening to Seungmin talking attentively.

"and I found out that he cheated on me".

Jisung's eyes widen in shock. He didn't know that Hyunjin was that type of person. Seungmin then continued on explaining everything to Jisung.

Flashback

When hyunjin asked Seungmin out

"so what did you want to tell me about so urgently" Seungmin said as he looked at the latter in front of him.

"umm Seungmin I don't know how else I'm suppose to tell you this but... I really like you....." he took out a rose from behind while handing it to Seungmin while looking at him in the eye.

"Seungmin will you be my boyfriend" hyunjin said as he looked at Seungmin with pleading eyes.

Seungmin didn't know what to say, he truly loved the latter with all his heart but for some reason the word just couldn't get out of his mouth.

" I-I d-d-dont know" he said as he ran off.

Hyunjin was in pure shock but also heartbroken. He never knew how it felt to be heartbroken because he was the one who usually rejects people.

He went for a walk to the convenient store to look for some snacks. He bought the snacks and while he was walking rain started to pour. He walked home in the rain while crying his heart out but no one could really tell because it was raining.

When he got home he was soaked in rain water. He hopped in the shower and took a long nice shower. As he walked out of the bathroom he laid on the his bed facing the ceiling. All the memories flooded his memories. The time when he and Seungmin and him are just friends and not like anything else. He regretted ever thinking about asking Seungmin out.

He called his favorite hyung while still crying.

Seungmin on the other hand isn't in a good situation at all.

He was panicking as to what just happened. He was scared and afraid to do anything.

He called Jisung for some comfort but Jisung didn't pick up. He then called Felix but he also didn't pick up.

He decided to go home and rest. When he arrived home he immediately went to the shower. He stayed in the bathroom for a long time before coming out.

He got a message from Minho about the situation. He explained everything to Minho and he finally understood what he needed to do.

He text hyunjin to meet him in the park. He put on a coat and left to meet hyunjin.

When he arrived he already saw hyunjin. Hyunjin's house was pretty close to the park and his house was pretty far so no surprise.

"hyunjin?" Hyunjin looked where the voice was from and saw Seungmin.

"oh hey, what did you want to talk to me about" Hyunjin said as he patted to the seat next to him for Seungmin to seat.

"well I-I wanted to say sorry for not saying anything to your confession" Seungmin started.

"nah it's not your fault that you don't like me that way" hyunjin said as he faked a smile.

"no but what I really wanted to say is that I feel the same way" Seungmin said as he looked into Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin was beyond shock, he didn't know how to react to the person that just broke his heart a few hours ago.

"are you serious if you don't like me you don't need to pretend to like me" Hyunjin said not believing Seungmin.

"no please I really like you Hyunjin- no I love you. Please" Seungmin said as he was in the verge of tears.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin heartbroken at the sight he was seeing of Seungmin crying. He brought the younger to a hug. Hugging him tightly.

"don't cry I'm sorry" hyunjin said as he caressed Seungmin's face.

They sat there on the bench in peaceful silence hearing soft sobs from Seungmin. He turned to look at Seungmin and grab his face as he brought him to a passionate kiss
.

.

.

.

"I love you so much Kim Seungmin"

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys sorry for the late update but enjoy this seungjin moment.

-michie