15.

Cancelled
.

.

.

It's the next day and the wedding is cancelled. Jisung woke up with a weight on his hand.

He saw Minho laying on him arm still sleeping. He moved as little as possible to avoid the older waking up.

With just a little movement from Jisung Minho woke up.

Jisung smiled at the scene he is looking at right now. He couldn't help but coo at the olders movement.

Jisung suddenly remember very unpleasant memories from the past and frowned.

He stared at minho before slightly tearing up. He felt the same pain that he has been experiencing the other day. He gestured for Minho to call the doctor but Minho is still half asleep.

He tried grabbing the glass on the table beside the bed. He failed and  made the glass fall to the ground shattering to pieces.

Minho woke up from the sudden noise and sees Jisung breathing heavily. He immediately called for the doctor and shortly after the doctor came.

The doctor said that the cause of the pain in Jisung's head might be from remembering bad memories that makes him confused and that hurt him mentally.

The doctor then left after giving some pain killers leaving the two alone.

"Soo what kind of bad memories that you remembered that hurt you this badly".
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"it was at the airport"

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys so I'm really sorry for not updating last week I've just been really busy.
Cause like my entrance exam is coming soon soo like I won't be able to post that often.

Really sorry.

-michie